Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-08 Brewers (Lohse) at Phillies (Kendrick), 3:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 10-4; 3 HR for Braun]

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it just me or is Scooter just generally enjoyable to root for?

The nickname annoys the hell out of me and I refuse to call him by that name.

So is Ryan (Ryan Joseph Gennett that is) enjoyable to root for?

Is it just me or is Scooter just generally enjoyable to root for?

The nickname annoys the hell out of me and I refuse to call him by that name.

So is Ryan (Ryan Joseph Gennett that is) enjoyable to root for?

Yeah, have no problem with that guy.

I personally can't wait to get up to Miller Park this weekend to root loudly for Scooter like Robert Muldoon at the start of Jurassic Park. Scooooooootaaaahhhhh, Scooooooootaaaaaahhhh!
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Is it just me or is RJ Gennett just generally enjoyable to root for?

It's not just you. When hes not in the lineup it infuriates me that Rickey cant hit and plays piss poor defense Weeks is in there.

I personally can't wait to get up to Miller Park this weekend to root loudly for Scooter like Robert Muldoon at the start of Jurassic Park. Scooooooootaaaahhhhh, Scooooooootaaaaaahhhh!

What will you do if Rickey is in the lineup instead of Scooter when you go?

I'm in town for work so I'll be at Saturday-Tuesday's games, so I'm hoping to see both halves of the platoon.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Way to go Ryan Joseph!

Now I'm confused. Are you cheering for Ryan Joseph Braun or Ryan Joseph Gennett?!

Ha - I thought about that when I typed it but figured hey they both contributed to the runs batted in department. So both :)

Archived