Brewer Fanatic

Link Report for Sun. 4/6 - Huntsville on a roll? We could get used to this.

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Sunday's Daily Menu:

All times are Central

Nashville: RHP Hiram Burgos at Omaha (Royals), 1:45 PM pre-game, 2:05 gametime

Free Live Audio Link

Jeff Hem is the play-by-play voice of the Sounds; follow him on Twitter @jeffhempbp; we'll link to his blog updates at On the Air…and Off

MiLB.TV -- for subscribers; all Nashville games, home and away, will be available to watch via MiLB.TV's $49.99 season-long package ($12.99 to pay for a single month). The audio feed is from the home team. All MiLB.TV details available at the link.

Huntsville: RHP's Taylor Jungmann and Andy Moye in a doubleheader at Jacksonville (Marlins), 1:50 PM pre-game, 2:05 gametime; each contest slated for seven innings

Free Live Audio Link

Steve Jarnicki is the new play-by-play voice of the Stars - welcome aboard! Follow Steve on Twitter @SteveJarnicki. All games, home and away, are scheduled to be broadcast.

MiLB.TV - It appears seven of the ten Southern League teams telecast their home games (not the Stars). Jacksonville does host MiLB.TV broadcasts - I'll be among those hoping Steve's audio link synchs up nicely with my MiLB.TV investment.

Brevard County: Idle

Wisconsin: LHP Anthony Banda (with RHP Victor Diaz in tandem) and RHP Preston Gainey in a doubleheader at home vs. Peoria (Cardinals), 12:45 PM pre-game, 1:05 gametime; each contest slated for seven innings

Free Live Audio Link - 1280 AM WNAM

Chris Mehring is back to do his customary fantastic work as the Voice of the Rattlers. Follow him on Twitter @CMehring; we'll link to Chris' infamous blog often -- Rattler Radio.

MiLB.TV -- for subscribers; Wisconsin is one of four Midwest League clubs that have all their home games available via MiLB.TV.

So for the $49.95 season-long package, fans in Brewer Nation can watch all Sounds games, Stars' road games from seven Southern League locales, and all Timber Rattlers home games and some road games.

NOTE: Thirty-nine (!) of the Rattlers' 70 home games will be broadcast on TV this season. Time Warner Cable SportsChannel (9) and WACY-TV My NEW32 (30) will split duties. We'll let you know when and who, and remember to refer to the Rattlers' full TV schedule so you can coordinate your DVR activity.

DVR Alert: Next TV game is Monday 4/14 (My NEW32).

This guy's name has been driving me crazy since opening day, hyphenating 2 plural last names is probably not a good idea... Kenneth Peoples-Walls. Normally I highlight the awesome names, but everything about that is just wrong. Of course because he's a Cardinals prospect he'll have a long major league career and I'll have to hear that name for the next decade +.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Via Jeff Hem's blog --

"Today’s interview is with with Sounds right-hander Jimmy Nelson, who yielded just one run over six innings in Game 1 of Sunday’s doubleheader. The Sounds won, 2-1, before losing, 4-3, in Game 2. Nelson discusses his outing yesterday, his off-season after working about 160 innings last year, how he approaches improving as a pitcher mentally in addition to physically and what he took away from his first taste of the major leagues last September with the Brewers."

Sounds Edged 6-5 In Series Finale

Velez Homers with Three RBIs; Morris Goes 3-For-4 with Two Doubles

Nashville Sounds

http://www.milb.com/assets/images/3/6/6/71205366/cuts/Morris_Hunter_taken_by_Mike_Strasinger_b6g4ggsw_imnouw2z.jpg

(MIKE STRASINGER)

PAPILLION, Neb. - The Nashville Sounds never recovered from a three-run fifth inning turned in by the Omaha Storm Chasers, who edged the Sounds by a 6-5 margin Sunday afternoon at Werner Park.

With the game tied 2-2, Sounds starting pitcher Hiram Burgos (0-1) allowed three hits in the bottom of the fifth inning, including a pair of RBI doubles to give the Storm Chasers their three-run advantage.

Burgos, the Brewers 2012 minor league pitcher of the year, was charged the loss and finished with five runs, three earned, on seven hits through 4 1/3 innings of work. He had one walk and one strikeout before reliever Alfredo Figaro stepped to the rubber in the fifth.

The Sounds worked two runs off Omaha reliever Ramon Troncoso in the seventh inning via outfielder Eugenio Velez's RBI single and a Kevin Mattison sacrifice-fly, but the Storm Chasers kept the game out of reach by plating an insurance run in the eighth.

Omaha captured the initial lead in the first inning when Elian Herrera committed a fielding error on a potential inning-ending double play ball that allowed Brett Eibner to score. Brian Fletcher followed with an RBI-single off Burgos to put the home team up 2-0.

Catcher Robinzon Diaz helped Nashville cut into Omaha's two-run lead, singling in the second inning before scoring on a wild pitch from Storm Chasers pitcher Danny Duffy (1-0). Sounds first baseman Hunter Morris, three-for-four, connected for two doubles on the day, his first to the warning track in right-centerfield put Diaz in scoring position.

The hot-hitting Velez, two-for-four, tied the game 2-2 in the fifth inning by launching his first home run of the season over the left-field wall. Velez, who entered the game with the league's third-best average (.600, 3-for-5), finished with two runs and three RBIs. He has hit safely in each of his three starts.

Nashville picked up its final run in the ninth inning on a Velez groundout. Pinch-runner Pete Orr scored from third after advancing from first on two Michael Mariot wild pitches.

The Sounds relievers allowed one run in 3 2/3 innings of work, the lone run charged to Jose De La Torre in the eighth. Figaro pitched 2 2/3 scoreless innings, while Michael Blazek closed out the eighth inning after De La Torre's early exit.

The Sounds start a new four-game set against the Iowa Cubs (Triple-A Cubs) on Monday night at 6:35 p.m. Throwing for the Sounds will be RHP Ariel Pena opposite Iowa's lefty Tsuyoshi Wada. Sounds broadcaster Jeff Hem has the call on 94.9-FM "Game 2".

Nashville Boxscore

At least Hunter Morris had a big day, that counts for something.

Nashville Recap

As the game story noted De La Torre left early (no idea of the circumstances)... I'd be excited if I thought one of the AA pitchers would get promoted if he goes on the DL, but that doesn't seem likely.

Omaha Bottom of the 8th

• Pitching Change: Jose De La Torre replaces Alfredo Figaro.
    Carlos Peguero strikes out swinging.
    Paulo Orlando singles on a ground ball to pitcher Jose De La Torre.
    Pitching Change: Michael Blazek replaces Jose De La Torre.
    Matt Fields called out on strikes. Paulo Orlando steals (2) 2nd base.
    Gorkys Hernandez singles on a fly ball to right fielder Caleb Gindl. Paulo Orlando scores.
    With Jesus Flores batting, Gorkys Hernandez caught stealing 2nd base, catcher Robinzon Diaz to second baseman Elian Herrera.

Nashville Gameday

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

This guy's name has been driving me crazy since opening day, hyphenating 2 plural last names is probably not a good idea... Kenneth Peoples-Walls. Normally I highlight the awesome names, but everything about that is just wrong. Of course because he's a Cardinals prospect he'll have a long major league career and I'll have to hear that name for the next decade +.

The PA announcer kept calling him Kenny too so it sounded like an incomplete question. Can he WHAT people's walls? Can he paint paint people's walls? Can he climb them? I don't know.

I'd also like to share my observation that Omar Garcia really reminded me of Nomar Garciaparra, just without the N & the parra.

Peoria takes game one 3-2

Rattlers strand 13 in loss to Chiefs

By Chris Mehring / Wisconsin Timber Rattlers

GRAND CHUTE, WI - The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers stranded 13 runners and fell 3-2 to the Peoria Chiefs in game one of a doubleheader on Sunday afternoon at Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium.

The Rattlers helped Peoria (2-1) get out to a quick start. An error allowed CJ McElroy, Jr. to reach first to start the game. Then, Mason Katz crushed a 3-1 pitch from starter Anthony Banda and the Chiefs had a 2-0 lead two batters into the game.

Wisconsin (1-2) had plenty of opportunities against Peoria starting pitcher Alex Reyes. Reyes walked seven and allowed three hits in five innings. But, Reyes, who struck out six, stranded two Rattlers in the first, three Rattlers in the second, one in the third and fourth, and two more in the fifth inning.

The Chiefs added a run in the top of the fifth inning against reliever Victor Diaz. Diaz allowed three straight singles with two outs. Kenny Peoples-Walls collected the final single to drive in the run to make the score 3-0.

The Rattlers got on the scoreboard in the bottom of the sixth against reliever Kevin Herget. Angel Ortega singled with one out. A throwing error on a bunt by Johnny Davis put Rattlers on second and third with one out. Herget got the second out as Omar Garcia lined out to second. Then, Francisco Castillo singled to right to drive in both runners.

A walk to David Denson and a wild pitch moved runners to second and third again in the sixth. However, Herget got the final out.

In the seventh, Herget got the first two outs, but walked Steve Halcomb and gave up a single to pinch-hitter Jose Pena to put the winning runs aboard.

Davis sent a line drive to center, but McElroy made the catch to end the game.

HOME RUN:

PEO:

Mason Katz (1st, 1 on in 1st inning off Anthony Banda, 0 out)

WP: Alex Reyes (1-0)

LP: Anthony Banda (0-1)

SAVE: Kevin Herget (1)

TIME: 2:23

Wisconsin Game 1 Boxscore

As Chris noted the T-Rats did draw a ton of walks, but they couldn't barrel up Alex Reyes when he actually threw a strike. Reyes only threw 55 of 104 pitches for strikes, yes 104 pitches in his first outing. He's currently the Cardinals #7 prospect according to BA:

Like Carlos Martinez, the last Dominican youth to receive that kind of coin from the Cardinals, Reyes had the athleticism and power arm to attract scouts. Reyes is the raw clay that the Cardinals covet. He has two plus pitches and a third in development, scouts say. He starts with a fastball at 92-95 mph that will consistently hit 97. His frame and long arms project power, and he has a sharp plane to his fastball as it cuts through the strike zone. With a more consistent delivery, he'll have better command and some deception. Reyes has a hard curveball with two-plane break and precocious feel for a changeup, but he's only now learning to "pitch soft," as one scout said.

He was 93-94 most of the game on the stadium gun according to Chris on the broadcast.

Steven Halcomb had the only XBH, a double, no Rattler had a multi-hit game. The slick fielding Angel Ortega had his 3rd error and Francisco Castillo getting the start at 2nd had one as well.

Wisconsin Game 1 Recap

Lots of walks and strike outs, this is how most of the game went for the T-Rats.

Wisconsin Bottom of the 1st

• Omar Garcia walks.
    Francisco Castillo strikes out swinging.
    With David Denson batting, Omar Garcia steals (3) 2nd base.
    David Denson walks.
    Michael Ratterree strikes out swinging.
    Taylor Smith-Brennan strikes out swinging.

Wisconsin Game 1 Gameday

- Plato

- Plato

Rattlers score two late in game two to earn split

Wisconsin beats Peoria 3-1 in nightcap

By Chris Mehring / Wisconsin Timber Rattlers

GRAND CHUTE, WI - The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers manufactured a pair of runs in the bottom of the sixth inning in the second game of Sunday's doubleheader against the Peoria Chiefs at Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium.

Taylor Brennan gave Wisconsin (2-2) the lead in the bottom of the second inning. The right-handed hitter drove a 3-2 pitch from Chase Brookshire to the right of the batter's eye and into the Timber Rattlers bullpen for his first home run of the season and a 1-0 Wisconsin advantage,.

Rattlers starting pitcher Preston Gainey tossed five scoreless innings before turning the game over to the bullpen. Gainey allowed three hits, walked one, struck out four, and left with a 1-0 lead.

Peoria (2-2) tied the game in the top of the sixth. Mason Katz, who homered in the first game of Sunday's doubleheader, hit a leadoff homer to greet Wisconsin reliever Harvey Martin.

Johnny Davis, who made a pair of spectacular catches in the field during the game, started Wisconsin's rally in the bottom of the sixth. Davis beat out a bunt single with one out and stole second. Chris McFarland sent a grounder to short and the throw to first was wide to let him reach.

That brought Michael Ratterree to the plate with runners at the corners and one out. The Chiefs brought the infield in to try to get Davis at the plate. Brennan sent a soft grounder up the middle and Katz reached it after ranging to his right. Katz went home with the throw, but it was wild. Davis scored the go ahead run and McFarland went to third.

Peoria kept the infield in with runners at the corners and one out with Brennan due to bat. Brennan hit a ball that Katz had to dive for to stop. By the time Katz recovered, his only play was to first base and McFarland scored for a 3-1 lead.

Martin did not mess around in the top of the seventh. He retired the Chiefs in order to give the Rattlers the split in the twinbill and in the four game series against the Chiefs to start the 2014 season.

The Timber Rattlers are off on Monday. They will start a road trip with a game against the West Michigan Whitecaps on Tuesday at Fifth Third Ballpark. Zach Quintana will make the start for the Timber Rattlers. Jeff Thompson is set to go for the Whitecaps.

Tuesday's game is scheduled to start at 5:45pm CDT. Listen to the action on AM1280, WNAM or I Heart Radio starting with the Miller Lite Pregame Show at 5:25pm.

HOME RUNS:

PEO:

Mason Katz (2nd, 0 on in 6th inning off Harvey Martin, 0 out)

WIS:

Taylor Brennan (1st, 0 on in 2nd inning off Brookshire, 0 out)

WP: Harvey Martin (1-0)

LP: Chase Brookshire (0-1)

TIME: 1:36

ATTN: 2,244

Wisconsin Game 2 Boxscore

Preston Gainey has come a long way since his opening game last season. Apparently the talk around the T-Rats in spring trained centered on his improvement and increased velocity (which of course Chris mentioned but didn't relay any gun readings). It's way too early to make any definitive statements, but he was tough this afternoon.

David Denson finally got his first hit of the season, a double, that a boy! He's gotten caught guessing for a bunch of strike outs, but he's been taking his walks, he doesn't look lost. Hopefully the hits start falling on a regular basis for him. Clint Coulter has been very good at the plate early this season, he didn't have a clean day behind the dish, but he wasn't a liability there either. As I mentioned in my player observations Taylor Brennan does not get cheated on his swings, he's going to hit some HRs. As a team WI played clean defense which was also a nice way to cap the first homestand of the year.

Wisconsin Game 2 Recap

Not much to see here, it was a pretty quiet game until Peoria went to the bullpen, just like game 1.

Wisconsin Gameday

Bonus!

I have no idea why but the name "Preston" always makes me

and that's how I say his name in my head when I read it. Prestooooone!

- Plato

- Plato

Brewer Fanatic Staff

In addition to Nashville reliever Jose De La Torre, Huntsville starter Andy Moye left his game abruptly --

Jacksonville Bottom of the 2nd

Ryan Fisher strikes out swinging.

Alex Burg singles on a soft line drive to left fielder Brock Kjeldgaard.

Austin Nola hit by pitch. Alex Burg to 2nd.

Ross Wilson lines out to left fielder Brock Kjeldgaard.

Pitching Change: Tyler Cravy replaces Andy Moye, batting 9th.

Alfredo Lopez called out on strikes.

Opposite of good...

We wait for news.

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Click on the link for a video interview with Wisconsin starting pitcher Preston Gainey

Timber Rattlers pitcher Preston Gainey adds zip to fastball

by Tim Froberg, Post-Crescent Media

GRAND CHUTE — As a pitcher, Preston Gainey is getting faster.

The added zip on his fastball could accelerate the baseball career of the 23-year-old right-hander.

Gainey threw five shutout innings to give the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers the lift they needed to gain a split of a Midwest League doubleheader with a 3-1 win over Peoria in the second game Sunday. The Chiefs won a 3-2 opener before a crowd of 2,244 at Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium.

Gainey was sharp in his first start of the season, allowing just three hits and walking one, while striking out four.

“The velocity on his fastball is up a little bit this season,” said Wisconsin manager Matt Erickson. “He’s gained a couple more miles on his fastball. He’s capable of throwing in the mid-90s and he’s popped the gun pretty good this spring training. He was one of the guys that our pitching coordinator, Rick Tomlin, was talking about in spring training about players who had improved their arm strength. The ball is coming out of his hand pretty good.”

Gainey reached as high as 94 mph on the radar gun Sunday, and was able to throw his breaking pitches for strikes. He threw strikes on 45 of his 69 pitches.

“This past offseason, I did a lot of work on my delivery and my mechanics,” said Gainey. “I actually came into spring training throwing the ball harder than last year. Everything feels good. I’m taking stress off my arm by using my legs more.”

This is Gainey’s second season with the Rattlers. He spent all of 2013 in Grand Chute, compiling a 4-7 record in 25 games and 13 starts with an ERA of 5.11 and 70 strikeouts in 98 2⁄3 innings.

“He’s a guy that’s repeating here and you kind of hoped he would come out like this,” said Erickson. “We need it. He pounded the zone and put us in a good position to win the game. He’s got a little slider to go with his fastball and he’s working on his changeup.

“Last year, he’d get in trouble because he really didn’t have much command, or control of his off-speed pitches. He’d fall behind and they would just sit on his fastball. Throughout spring training, I saw a couple of his starts and noticed he was getting his breaking stuff over. And that makes his fastball a little bit better.”

The 6-foot-2, 220-pound Gainey pitched at the United States Naval Academy for two seasons before being selected by the Milwaukee Brewers in the 11th round of the 2012 first-year player draft.

“I have a good idea of how to face these guys after spending all of last season here,” said Gainey, a native of Boco Raton, Fla. “I started off last season a little bit rocky, but I kind of figured things out as the season went along. I think I have a little bit of an advantage, knowing the hitters and what they struggle with, especially at the beginning of the season in the cold weather.

“Today, (catcher Clint) Coulter and I were on the same page. I tried to attack guys and go right at them without trying to nibble around the plate.”

Despite the stellar outing, Gainey didn’t get a decision. He departed with a 1-0 lead, but Peoria second baseman Mason Katz greeted Wisconsin reliever Harvey Martin with a game-tying solo home run in the top of the sixth.

Wisconsin (2-2) pushed across two runs in the bottom of the sixth to escape with the split. The Rattlers loaded the bases and speedy outfielder Johnny Davis raced home from third with the go-ahead run on a throwing error at the plate following Michael Ratterree’s ground ball to second. A ground out by third baseman Taylor Brennan produced the final run.

Brennan socked a solo homer to right center in the second for the Rattlers’ only other run. The 22-year-old Brennan showed good power last season in rookie ball at Helena, with 12 homers and 45 RBI.

“I got behind in the count and figured I’d shorten my swing and try and put the ball into play,” said Brennan. “It was a fastball up and away. Felt good. Hopefully, they keep coming.”

In the opener, Wisconsin’s lack of timely hitting cost the Timber Rattlers. Wisconsin matched Peoria’s total of six hits, but left an alarming 13 runners on base.

Brewer Fanatic Staff

If the Brewers were an American League team, Nashville's hacktastic catcher Robinzon Diaz could benefit from some designated hitter opportunities. Martin Maldonado could seemingly go 0-for-the-season and his defense will still keep him on board (don't necessarily disagree), but Diaz should rake all summer for the Sounds.

VIDEO: Sounds' Robinson Diaz goes yard as Nashville falls to Omaha 4-3 in Game Two of Saturday's doubleheader (not a packed house in Omaha)

VIDEO: Nashville's Hunter Morris drives his second double of the game in a 6-5 loss at Omaha

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Final, Game One: Huntsville 7, @Jacksonville 1

Final, Game Two: Huntsville 3, @Jacksonville 0

Stars Sweep Suns In Doubleheader

(Jacksonville,FL) - The Huntsville Stars (3-1), the Double-A affiliate of the Milwaukee Brewers, swept a doubleheader from the Jacksonville Suns (1-3), Sunday afternoon at Bragan Field. The Stars received clutch hitting from Shawn Zarraga and a quality start from Taylor Jungmann (1-0) in game one leading them to a 7-1 win. In game two, the Stars earned their first shutout with a 3-0 victory.

In game one, Nick Ramirez provided the Stars an early 1-0 lead on a sacrifice fly in the first. In the top of the second inning, Zarraga, who had a 3-3 performance and four RBI's, drove in Kentrail Davis on a single to push the lead to 2-0.

Jungmann was in control the entire way. The only run the Suns scored off him was on a groundout to second base in the third. Jungmann worked six innings, allowing four hits while striking out four.

The Stars put the game away for good in the third inning. The bases were loaded and Zarraga produced another RBI single scoring Jason Rogers. Nick Shaw drew a bases loaded walk scoring Mitch Haniger to extend the lead to 4-1. Jungmann then hit into a double play plating Davis to make it 5-1. Zarraga had one more hit up his sleeve as he drove in a pair of runs on a two-run single in the fifth.

Here's video of Zarraga's game capper (a nice look at the left-handed swing for the switch-hitter who I talked up a bit earlier this weekend - MassHaas).

In game two, Stars starter Andy Moye left the game in the second inning. However, the trio of Tyler Cravy (1-0), Kevin Shackleford and David Goforth combined for 5 1/3 scoreless innings. Cravy earned his first Double-A victory by pitching 2 1/3 innings and striking out three. Goforth (S, 2) nailed down his second save by striking out J.T Realmuto to end the game.

The Stars scored their runs on a Jason Rogers RBI triple in the first inning and a Brock Kjeldgaard two-run triple in the third inning.

The Stars and Suns will wrap up their five game series Monday night. LHP Brent Suter (0-0,0.00) will start for the Stars. RHP Jose Urena (0-0, 0.00) will go to the mound for the Suns. The game can be heard starting at 5:50 PM with Steve Jarnicki on 92.9 FM, 1450 AM WTKI and online at www.wtkiradio.com.

Huntsville Game One Box Score

Excellent start to the 2014 season for Taylor Jungmann, best part zero walks; Shawn Zarraga now 4-for-4 on the season, four singles; CF D'Vontrey Richardson the only position player not to reach base; Kentrail Davis doubled, singled, HBP...

Huntsville Game One Game Log

Of course Nick Shaw walked with the bases-loaded in the three-run 4th inning - that's just Nick being Nick --

Huntsville Top of the 4th

Jason Rogers singles on a line drive to left fielder Joe Benson.

Mitch Haniger hit by pitch. Jason Rogers to 2nd.

Kentrail Davis singles on a ground ball to center fielder Alfredo Silverio. Jason Rogers to 3rd. Mitch Haniger to 2nd.

Shawn Zarraga singles on a line drive to center fielder Alfredo Silverio. Jason Rogers scores. Mitch Haniger to 3rd. Kentrail Davis to 2nd.

Nick Shaw walks. Mitch Haniger scores. Kentrail Davis to 3rd. Shawn Zarraga to 2nd.

Pitching Change: Tyler Higgins replaces Angel Sanchez, batting 9th.

Taylor Jungmann grounds into a double play, second baseman Austin Nola to shortstop Danny Black to first baseman Brady Shoemaker. Kentrail Davis scores. Shawn Zarraga to 3rd. Nick Shaw out at 2nd.

D' Vontrey Richardson grounds out, third baseman Ryan Fisher to first baseman Brady Shoemaker.

RHP Eric Marzec made his season debut in style after his winter Down Under (where it was summer, of course) --

Jacksonville Bottom of the 7th

Pitching Change: Eric Marzec replaces Taylor Jungmann, batting 9th.

Offensive Substitution: Pinch-hitter Alfredo Lopez replaces Edgar Olmos.

Alfredo Lopez strikes out swinging.

Austin Nola called out on strikes.

Isaac Galloway strikes out swinging.

Huntsville Game Two Box Score

The Jacksonville site confirmed that RHP Andy Moye exited with an injury, but nothing more; RHP Tyler Cravy stranded both of Moye's inherited runners - always such an important stat line in any box score; 40-man roster RHP's Kevin Shackelford's development (blossoming, really) is such a plus -- he threw 20 of 26 pitches for strikes here in his two innings. A strong Stars squad? Hey, we could get used to this, it's been a while!

Huntsville Game Two Game Log

Josh Prince focusing on second base is interesting -- yes, he's off the 40-man now, but he could be what Rickie Weeks should be, a very occasional starter at second base, and super-versatile defensively; RBI triples are fun, aren't they, Jason Rogers and Brock Kjeldgaard?; Joey Paciorek made his season debut in Game 4 as a pinch-hitter...

Archived