Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-05 Brewers (Peralta) at Red Sox (Buchholz), 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers win in 11, 7-6]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Brewers have a p[layoff caliber team and I've seen enough to determine it.
Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

The Brewers have a p[layoff caliber team and I've seen enough to determine it.

Cincinnati hasn't started out the year so hot. I think they fall short of 90 wins this year. I don't think Pittsburgh is going to win 94 games again. I don't Atlanta has enough in the tank to make it. The Giants are probably the biggest threat to the Brewers for the wild card.

Wild card? I'm thinking division. Our pitching will just improve as the season goes on and we will have the top offense in baseball.
Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Wild card? I'm thinking division. Our pitching will just improve as the season goes on and we will have the top offense in baseball.

I just don't know if they have enough to get past St. Louis. I hate them, but the Lards are stacked. Hopefully the Brewers surprise us.

Haha..."Lards." Love it.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Had the game on silent while the Badgers were going. Really glad K-Rod closed it right after Trae's last shot. It helped me get a little sleep at least, and meant I didn't have to watch the celebration/agony footage.

Good night from the bullpen. Other than Henderson, everyone did their job. Clutch hitting from the bottom third of the order. Davis is also having an awesome series.

Hopefully Segura's night at the plate gets his confidence back. Thought he had some good swings.

Community Moderator

Wasn't able to follow last night's game, but found this tweet very encouraging for Wily:

@BtBScore: On Saturday, Wily Peralta led #MLB pitchers with the most 95+ mph pitches against the Red Sox. All of them were called strikes. #Brewers
Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived