Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-04 Brewers (Estrada) at Red Sox (Peavy), 1:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-2, after 9th inning 4-spot]

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First base looking awesome like everyone predicted.

Lyle says hi :)

Go brewers!!

Notice how that wasn't in blue. So I was being completely serious when I said that. Yeah, that's what I meant. :tongue

since when did Brewers fans turn into a pessimistic bunch? The first week of April isn't over and some sound like they're ready to concede the season. The Brewers have done far better than I have expected. I didn't expect the pitching to be this good. I expected improvement, but I didn't expect THIS kind of improvement. The offense will eventually come around, it always does. There's a lot to be excited about. Combine that with an interesting schedule (AL East) and it looks like it's going to be a fun season.

First base looking awesome like everyone predicted.

Lyle says hi :)

Go brewers!!

Notice how that wasn't in blue. So I was being completely serious when I said that. Yeah, that's what I meant. :tongue

Ha. Just having some fun with you. First base is a huge question mark but I will take the clutch hit today

since when did Brewers fans turn into a pessimistic bunch? The first week of April isn't over and some sound like they're ready to concede the season. The Brewers have done far better than I have expected. I didn't expect the pitching to be this good. I expected improvement, but I didn't expect THIS kind of improvement. The offense will eventually come around, it always does. There's a lot to be excited about. Combine that with an interesting schedule (AL East) and it looks like it's going to be a fun season.

Well said. The way some in this thread were talking earlier, I thought this was going to be a double digit loss.

Fun comeback. This team will start hitting more consistently as the season progresses, and so far the pitching has been better than I personally expected (both the rotation and bullpen).

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Anyone else a little surprised the Sox didn't challenge the play at third on Davis? He beat the throw pretty clearly, but it looked to me like he may have slipped off the bag before the tag was completed. At that point, I figured a challenge was inevitable.

Nice win today! Good to see a big inning. Big day from Gomez, and you have to love Davis ripping in a big spot.

No rebroadcast of this? FSN WI tends to do that a lot, but looking at tonight's programming schedule -- even into the late night / morning -- appears to be no dice.
"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

No rebroadcast of this? FSN WI tends to do that a lot, but looking at tonight's programming schedule -- even into the late night / morning -- appears to be no dice.

I'm seeing a rebroadcast at midnight.

I'm seeing a rebroadcast at midnight.

Interesting, my guide shows a Bucks - Bulls rebroadcast at that time, but then is randomly followed by Brewers Live. Guess I'll find out...

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Archived