Brewer Fanatic

I Need a Sitcom

RobDeer 45
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm also an Archer fan. Trailer Park Boys is funny as well. Not family tv but funny. Not only is it a good series but they have a couple of shows where they do live performances that are hilarious. If you get Hulu Deadbeat and Quick Draw are quite good.
There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

Two Broke Girls is probably one of the worst shows ever, yet I still DVR it and watch every episode. I can not explain why, I just do... Love the Olag (spelling?) character, and it's nice to see Garrett Morris still kicking...

I took advice posted earlier, bought Broad City Season One on DVD for $8.99 and binged it a couple weeks ago. I found it to be ok, but not must see. There are surely some very funny moments and lines, but if I hadn't seen this season, I would be just fine. Workaholics is a lot better, not even in the same ballpark in my opinion...

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it before, but I really enjoy the crap out of "The League."

:)

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Yea Workaholics and the League are better than Broad City. Though I think BC is really good, I see how it might not be for everyone though. With how bad the Brewers have been I've had time to blast through Archer, wow that is some good stuff. I also went through Better of Ted. If you like Arrested Development you should like both of those, very similar writing

• 7 months later...

Archived