Brewer Fanatic

Gold Uniforms

I'm not saying keep them permanently to replace the white and blue but it is a nice change of pace every once in a while to get away from all the red and blue around MLB. Just like I love the bright yellow for Oakland and the teal for Seattle, the orange for Miami etc.

I still have to think that the Brewers will be announcing a new logo some time in the next few years... perhaps with gold as the primary color.

Ugh...I hope not. If it's not a move back to the ball and glove, the Brewers should roll with current scheme for the foreseeable future. While I hate the times new roman font and the gold jersey, I do love the M with barley hat logo, and with some minor tweaks, the current set could be classic.

I'm not a fan of the gold. I have some color blindness, but to me, that color looks like brown mustard.

I also don't like metallic gold thread, and I don't like the dark blue jerseys.

I really like home white and road grey. I like high pants with stirrups and white socks and black shoes.

I know my 1950s color scheme would fail in the gift shops, so I'm stuck in the past.

I like the gold uniforms...occasionally. If they would make it something like their "Sunday Home Jersey" or something, I'd be cool with that.

I too think they're going to change the logo, but I doubt they make it gold based. No idea why, just would seem very odd.

I do love the dark blue jerseys though, far and away my favorite look.

I don't see the team ever going away from the general blue, white, and gold color scheme. It's become iconic to the Brewers, in my opinion.

The whole logo thing has been debated to death on this forum so I won't rehash it. I think they're going to stick with the two logos they have now for the foreseeable future.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

http://fcdn.mtbr.com/attachments/passion/865963d1391025291-bike-accent-colors-full-stealth-i-love-gold-goldmember.jpg

The A's yellow color for a jersey would only work with the retro Ball & Glove logo, since it's the same yellow, in my opinion. That color of yellow doesn't work with the current scheme.

Gruber Lawffices

If they would make it something like their "Sunday Home Jersey" or something, I'd be cool with that.

It was last year. Not sure why they wore it on Wednesday.

I remember them wearing it a few other times last year including on the road

The starting pitcher gets to decide what uni to wear (except for special 80's jersey days). Yo likes to pick the blue. I believe Peralta had his first good outing on a Sunday. With baseball players being superstition, he picked Gold for his next handfull of games.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

http://fcdn.mtbr.com/attachments/passion/865963d1391025291-bike-accent-colors-full-stealth-i-love-gold-goldmember.jpg

The A's yellow color for a jersey would only work with the retro Ball & Glove logo, since it's the same yellow, in my opinion. That color of yellow doesn't work with the current scheme.

Ha! That's what I kept saying in my head!

I hate the gold though. Reminds me of a men's league softball uniform.

I'm not a fan of the gold. I have some color blindness, but to me, that color looks like brown mustard.

I also don't like metallic gold thread, and I don't like the dark blue jerseys.

I really like home white and road grey. I like high pants with stirrups and white socks and black shoes.

I know my 1950s color scheme would fail in the gift shops, so I'm stuck in the past.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/09/4f/90/094f900f061edae26596463a99748b61.jpg

Archived