Brewer Fanatic

2014-04-01 Braves (Wood) at Brewers (Lohse), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-2]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who is the only Boston/Milwaukee/Atlanta Brave to hit 50 HR in a season?

One of my all time favorites. The other Mr. Jones. Chipper's twin brother, Andruw.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Who is the only Boston/Milwaukee/Atlanta Brave to hit 50 HR in a season?

One of my all time favorites. The other Mr. Jones. Chipper's twin brother, Andruw.

Correct, Aaron, Mathews and Chipper never got to 50.

Who is the only Brave to win back to back MVPs?

On the all-time single season HR leaders by position list (edit: to be clear, not counting pinch hit HRs or HRs hit at other positions that season) the Braves have 2 leaders, who are they (the HR total is the same for both of them)?

On the all-time single season HR leaders by position list (season total playing >50% of time at the position) the Braves have 2 leaders, who are they (the HR total is the same for both of them)?

I can name the leaders for almost every position fairly confidently (I think), except 2B and C... so I'm guessing it's those two positions but no idea who it would be.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Zach Duke is looking fantastic! I think he will be a great help to the bullpen!

Nevermind.....

should be in blue perhaps?

:indifferent

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Token bullpen gas can this year is Zach Duke. He is also the guy that Roenicke is going to have way too much confidence in for some reason.

http://imavex.vo.llnwd.net/o18/clients/runyonsurfaceprep/images/red_gas_can.jpg

On the all-time single season HR leaders by position list (season total playing >50% of time at the position) the Braves have 2 leaders, who are they (the HR total is the same for both of them)?

I can name the leaders for almost every position fairly confidently (I think), except 2B and C... so I'm guessing it's those two positions but no idea who it would be.

It is C and 2B

Archived