Brewer Fanatic

2014 Brewers Optimism Thread

torts

Healthy Braun!

Healthy Rami!

Pitching!

Segura, Gomez, Lucroy!

NO YUNI!!

YEAH! Greatest day in sports has come! Keep your positive thoughts here! Post your negative thoughts anywhere BUT here!

This thread is for optimism, real and blind! Positive thoughts, everyone! It's going to be a great season!

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With every NL Central team having played 1 game now, the Brewers clearly have the best offense in the division as they have scored as many runs as the other 4 teams have combined. (2).

May as well just give us the championship now! There's no stopping the juggernaut that is your 2014 Milwaukee Brewers.

1 down! 161 wins to go!

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

With every NL Central team having played 1 game now, the Brewers clearly have the best offense in the division as they have scored as many runs as the other 4 teams have combined. (2).

May as well just give us the championship now! There's no stopping the juggernaut that is your 2014 Milwaukee Brewers.

Lee your wrong. The Brewers will have the best offense in baseball this season.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Scooter had a couple hits and Gallardo hit at least 92 on the gun; both of those were nice to see.

Smith also had a real nice outing; having a lefty coming out of the pen throwing 95 will come in handy this year.

Heck, with Wang, it's two lefties that can touch the mid-90s!

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

The demise of Gallardo might have been premature. He may not hit 94 with the consistency he once had but he's using a 87 mph slider more now. No, he likely will never be that ace in the true sense, but a .607 career winning percentage is nothing to be sneezed at. Sure W-L isn't a good measurement in a particular season but over 180 career starts it does mean something.

Segura's shoulder will bother him all year and make us wish for the return of Pat Listach

wait what does Optimism mean?

op·ti·mism

noun: optimism

hopefulness and confidence about the future or the successful outcome of something.

BREWERS GUNNA WIN IT ALL!!!!

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

Segura's shoulder will bother him all year and make us wish for the return of Pat Listach

wait what does Optimism mean?

We dun like yer kind round here.

Nothing like the first day game and win to prevent me from getting anything done this afternoon!

Hurray, optimism! It's tough to complain about a 1-2 start when the offense only puts up 4 runs.

Garza was awesome today. That was nice to see. I've got a feeling the offense will get going at Fenway. Big series from Gomez, Segura, and Braun!

Pitching depth could be really nice this year.

the rotation was GREAT in games 1 - 3! Gallardo, Loshe, Garza! So exciting!

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

the rotation was GREAT in games 1 - 3! Gallardo, Loshe, Garza! So exciting!

I don't expect there to be much if any drop off from 1 to 5 in this rotation. Potentially, it's one of the deepest rotations they've ever had and with Thornburg and Smith both capable of sliding in if needed, it's even deeper.

Archived