Brewer Fanatic

Uecker Seats

bobbledude25

I am trying to get some Uecker tickets for myself for a couple bobblehead games this year. I was hoping someone could help me answer a couple of questions.

What time do you typically get in line for the Uecker tickets and when are they usually gone by? Is there a limit per person and are they sold from just one window outside the stadium?

Any info you could provide I'd really appreciate. DM me if you want. Thanks!

People line up stupid early for Uecker seats on bobblehead days. Tickets go on sale an hour and a half before game times, and people line up at least 2 hours before that. They sell 120 tickets total (give or take). If you are in the first 50-75 you probably have a good shot, but it seems like slowly but surely people skip.

Some guys get pretty irrate about it, some don't.

They can only be bought at window 12. It's a buck a ticket and you can only buy one per person. On bobble days they are gone in 15 minutes.

You'll notice the same 15 guys in the front of the line every time.

The time to get in line varies depending upon the demand for the game. When I have really wanted to ensure I get a seat, I get in line 2 1/2 hours before the gates opens and was usually one of the first ten people in line. They are sold from just 1 window which is near the home plate entrance. You are limited to the number of tickets of whoever is present in line in your party. The Uecker seats begin to sell 90 minutes prior to first pitch (when the gates open). IIRC, there are 112 seats available. They sell out whenever the first 112 people move through the line.

I believe there are actually 106 Uecker seats. And one other minor note, the Uecker seats go on sale whenever the gates open, which isn't always 90 minutes before the game.

I agree with everything else the others have said - one ticket per person and they cost $1 each. Also the point about skipping, if you are 100 deep in line when you get there then don't plan on getting a ticket.

Archived