Brewer Fanatic

Hank Bobblehead

I don't think I want one, but I think it's a great idea.

Hank the bobblehead doesn't satisfy my desire to have a Lew Krausse bobblehead, but they don't need to sell the Brewers experience to me and guys like me.

Every year, there is a new batch of 8-year olds who are just starting to get into the Brewers. So if it's racing sausages, or Bernie, or a stray dog, they're right to try to get kids to the park--and anyone else who needs a nudge to get interest in the team. After the Braun suspension, they could use a boost of joy, and that stupid celebrity dog is perfect for that.

The Hank story is the perfect rags-to-riches story, and one that humanizes the team and its players. And while I'd rather see them have 5 guys on the Baseball America top 50, you find happiness where you find it.

I don't know about most Brewers fans, but I am completely sick and tired of this Hank the dog nonsense. This thing just won't die, and I am already tired of it.

I am BOOOOOOOOing the Hank the dog bobblehead...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Very true. The Hank wear that came out IMO serves a good cause, and the mainstream use of his celebrity will drive kids to the Brewers in general. If the Brewers do a bobble I'll get it, but maybe it should be a giveaway for kids. Haven't had one of those in a while.

I think its been taken a bit too far. Parents will have a fun time explaining to their kids what happened to their beloved Hank should he get sick, run away, die, etc. On the other hand its done a great job of taking the focus off of Braun
Formerly AirShuttle6104

I heard rumors of this swirling for a few weeks. I'm indifferent. I think the entire story of Hank is really a feel good story and I'm really happy for the dog. On the other hand JSOnline can't stop reporting on him and I think the percentage given to the Humane Society for what the Brewers do on shirts should be much higher, at least 50%.

On the other hand its done a great job of taking the focus off of Braun

This, completely this. I am perfectly fine with hearing about Hank, as it not only gives the Human Society free pub(I'm all for good causes getting free publicity), but keeps the media off the Braun story. Has anybody heard read any stories about Braun's return? Or fan reaction to his first game post suspension? Nope.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

Archived