Brewer Fanatic

Jean Segura bobblehead

NAPetrashek
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Verified Member
I think they'll hit $50 for a short time and then go back up, especially since hoarders like myself will drive the price back up as I buy all I can once they get below $50...

If there are 5000+ of them out there, I don't think it is wise to hoard them, that is a recipe for failure if you ask me.

If there are only 1000-1500 of them, I completely agree, get as many as you can and hold onto them. Right now though, if you buy as many as you can once they go below $50, you might wish you hadn't done so when we find out there are 6000 of them out there.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

The Stich N Pitch sausage bobbles are sitting around 30-40 each. I'm debating even going to that game and just getting one on eBay. Those are 1000 of those made. If theres 1000 of the Seguras those could drop to the 40-50 range.

As most of us know, the bobblehead fad has become watered down and with so many out there now there isn't many die hard collectors starting up now. And lots (like myself) who are stepping away. Once the die hards get theirs, the auction prices will continue to drop until it levels out.

Verified Member

The Chorizo stitch bobble doesn't go that low, in fact, they are at or around the $100 mark these days. We all know about Bernie.

The Polish and hot dog are going cheap though. I just wonder if they will go up in price like the Chorizo has...

I had three extra Chorizo's after Stitch n Pitch. Sold em all off for about 35-45 each two years ago. Oh well. I don't even think I got nearly as much as I planned for my extra Bernie last summer. 125 or so if I remember correctly.

Verified Member

$125 for the Bernie isn't that bad, they are usually in the $150 range, and one sold last summer for $200. I know a guy who just paid $175 for one. I think most of those are now in the hands of collectors and in collections, so they are coming up less and less for sale. Only 1000 of them, so they may start to be pretty scarce.

I wonder if the other Stitch bobbles will become more scarce as time goes on too? If they keep that number at 1000 produced, I can see the others being more valuable, but not Bernie valuable. The Chorizo is a tough one to find right now, unless you are willing to pay $100+...

It's all a game these days.

Latest sales on ebay:

$76 + $7.50 shipping

$89.75 free shipping

$82 + $8 shipping

$76 + $5.80 shipping

$66 + $8 shipping

$69.51 6.50 shipping

$75 + $8 shipping

$76 + $5.80

$85 with free shipping

$67 + $5.80 shipping

$76 + $5.65

$80 + $6.55

Anyone looking to buy, keep waiting, still dropping, and there are plenty of them being listed...Appears there is no shortage.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived