Brewer Fanatic

Jean Segura bobblehead

NAPetrashek

I picked my bobblehead up last night and was immediately approached by some lurker attempting to buy it. I declined, because something told me he was about to offer me the $75 bid I currently have on eBay.

The market is definitely getting flooded... and I'd expect a ton more up after this weekend once more people pick theirs up.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, it can still go either way, but I think they are going to go for a lot less than most expected. especially if they were produced in large quantities.

I picked up an extra one within a day or two that they came out, gave up a lot in trade, but no cash. Not a trade I should have done in hindsight, but I didn't wait until the market played out.

I wouldn't sell it for $75 though. If that means that 3 months from now they drop to $50, so be it. I'll play the waiting game on this one, and hopefully, years down the road, it becomes scarce and worth something. If not, lesson learned.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Just bought two at $25 each. Not bad ;)

How about selling one to that awesome guy who is making 2 trips to Appleton to pick up T-Rats bobbles?

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

It will all depend on how many keep coming up for sale, and how many were made... There are a LOT of Brewers collectors out there, most are going to want one, so the demand could stick around a while. The price might go up in a few years, especially if he has a good career.

Then again, if there are 5000 of them, they can probably always be had for around the price of the retro/alternate versions of the regular bobbles.

I just wish I hadn't gotten an extra one. Odds are I never get back what I put into it, but that is the bobble game these days...

Bubble wrap around bobble box, do not allow any extra space in the shipping box. If possible, wrap a small strip of bubble wrap around the neck so it can't bobble during shipping.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another one just sold for $100 buy it now, free shipping.

Another one for $95.88 plus $12.95 shipping...

They are hovering around that $100 mark, ebay is still pretty saturated at the moment.

Verified Member

I might as well keep this updated. Those still looking can at least see the current trends.

2 more today:

$83 + $8 shipping

$76 + $8 shipping

On a sidenote, another Iceman sold today for $350 plus... This one was sold by ICEMAN himself, as that is his ebay name...

Verified Member

and another one just sold at $75.20 + $5.80 shipping.

Average selling price on ebay to this point is $100.73 which includes shipping costs. Averages are misleading though, as the price is coming down slowly but surely.

Verified Member

2 more:

$70.99 + $6.50

$62.00 + $6.99

I think with this trend, you'd be foolish to buy one until they bottom out. They might end up even less than $50.

I think they'll hit $50 for a short time and then go back up, especially since hoarders like myself will drive the price back up as I buy all I can once they get below $50...

Archived