Brewer Fanatic

Jean Segura bobblehead

NAPetrashek

My guess is the guy willing to pay $175 was a collector, not a seller...

He was only looking for one, so it only makes sense if it was to go into his collection, not ebay or craigslist.

There has been no market set on this bobble yet, so paying $175 and thinking you could flip it for a profit would not be very smart.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One sold on ebay for less than $54.99. It was at $54.99, and the seller took a best offer below that... I can't believe the buyer had the guts to send an offer, I would have been afraid someone would take it while I waited for the seller to accept.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jean-Segura-Limited-Edition-Allstar-BobbleHead-RARE-Milwaukee-Brewers-/181381386771?pt=US_Baseball_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a3b2c5213

Well, so it begins...

Maybe, just maybe they won't sell for as much as some of us are thinking... ANother one is listed for $199.99...

Mysteriously, there are 3 of them that have been listed on ebay, only to have the seller pull the listing...

If every season ticket holder only gets one, there may be a lot of these that don't go up for sale because the ticket holder actually wants to keep it...

Just wanted to give a heads up to brewerfan bobble collectors that a consignor just dropped off a Segura Season Ticket bobble for the MEARS April auction, which will be launching on the evening of Friday the 25th and will run through Saturday May 3rd. Will probably start it out at $25 and let it fly.

Do it now. Once people see what it went for the market will be flooded.

You hope....lol

There will be plenty of opportunities to buy one I'm sure, but now is not the time if you really want one. Let the crazy people overpay for the first ones on the matket. Patience pays off...

Then again, if people decide to hang onto them, maybe they will be scarce after all, and the price might go even higher...

It's a crapshoot

They are now starting to surface on ebay at all different starting prices. There are 5 of them there now.

One is there for .99 starting, one is for $200 buy it now. The prices will be all over the board for a while until a few are sold, that is when the market value will be set.

According to ebay's sold listings, only 3 have been sold. One for best offer which was less than $54.99, one for $153, which has a bidding war, and the other buy it now for $120.

I highly doubt that another one goes for $50 this early on unless a seller does what the other one did and lists it at buy it now because they didn't do their homework.

I know this much, if I didn't get mine in a trade, I'd let the market play out a bit before bidding high dollars.

I also think it helps that Segura is struggling right now. If he had a start like last year, the price would be higher right now.

Yeah, who knows. I posted mine but I put it at 10 days. If I'm able to get $100 for it I'd be really happy. It is a crapshoot.

I wouldn't do 10 days though, 7 tops (I'd do 3). Collectors are looking for them NOW, if you wait 10 days, a lot of your potential buyers will have already found one, and probably pay a good price out of the gate...

More people are listing them, and they are not moving on price very quickly.

Might have been over-hyped from the beginning. Looks like the first sellers capitalized on the hype.

I wouldn't be shocked to see these level out at $75 or so in the end. Maybe even less. Those who hoped to get them cheaper, might just get their wish after all.

Archived