Brewer Fanatic

Opening Day Roll Call

ELCABALLO45

I'll be there. I love it. II think it's my 10th year in a row, and probably my 15th overall. I tend to have a few more beverages than at normal games. The drunks can drive me nuts, so if ya can't beat em, join em. Makes it easier to manage.

Though last year some super wasted guy charged me in the parking lot port-a-john line because he thought I was talking about him (which I wasn't).

I will be there, in line by 8, and near the front of the Bluemound lot. Good times will be had, for sure.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

The GF and I will be there, I've missed 2 Opening Days since I've had a driver's license, it is my favorite holiday of the year.

We'll be on a bus for the 6th or 7th year in a row, there are usually a few drunks on our bus, but I look forward to this game so much every year, I pace myself so I am prepared to properly celebrate an OD victory (then all bets are off).

Have fun at the game everyone. It's looking like it will be a really fun season. Go Brewers!!

Not me. Went to opening day once and it is the most overrated day of the year.

It's the most energetic regular season game of the year if your not in contention in September. I'm saving all my money for playoff tickets to the NLCS or WS should that happen. Might go to 3 games depending on my schedule.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

I will be there early as well. I went to my first opening day 4 years ago and I have been to everyone since. The anticipation and excitement leading up to first pitch on opening day is something truly special.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

We just bought our tickets yesterday. Haven't missed an opening day since 1998. Hope to keep making them as long as I'm drawing breath! I am starting to feel old though. The tailgating will be weather dependent. Anything falling from the sky or temps below 40 will chase us inside early.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived