Brewer Fanatic

2014 Season Tickets

Based on photos posted on Twitter, the full-season packs were mailed over the last week and the mailing of 20-packs seems to have recently begun. I guess it's time to watch the mailbox like a hawk.

Somewhat related to season tickets: if you renewed early enough for the perks and selected the "meet a player, get an autographed ball" opportunity, that appears to be scheduled for Saturday, April 26. It's the same day as the Crazylegs race in Madison, which means for the hawing household that the S.O. will be running around campus and it will fall to me to meet Jonathan Lucroy. What a martyr I am. ;)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I received a letter from the Brewers today. In it was a note from my rep and some one day passes to the .300/Metavante/FIS/JCI/WhoWantsToSponsor club. The note said she remembered that I've mentioned getting these passes before. I don't know if she remembers a phone conversation from 5+ years ago, my posts here, or various "anonymous" STH surveys I've filled out over the years. Either way, I finally got passes (from the Brewers and not Hawing) in my 14th year!

What a great way to brighten my spirits on what had been a bad day at work.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

I received a letter from the Brewers today. In it was a note from my rep and some one day passes to the .300/Metavante/FIS/JCI/WhoWantsToSponsor club. The note said she remembered that I've mentioned getting these passes before. I don't know if she remembers a phone conversation from 5+ years ago, my posts here, or various "anonymous" STH surveys I've filled out over the years. Either way, I finally got passes (from the Brewers and not Hawing) in my 14th year!

What a great way to brighten my spirits on what had been a bad day at work.

I received some of the JCI stadium club passes this year as well. They were used as an incentive this year to renew during the early period. Looking forward to using them!

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived