Brewer Fanatic

2014 Prince Fielder Beloit Bobble?

TURBO

I heard on another board that Beloit was doing another Prince bobble in 2014. Can anyone confirm this? There is nothing about it on their website...

Hopefully, if they are doing yet another Prince, it is better than that piece of crap bobble-arms they put out a couple of years ago.

That ranks up with the worst Brewers bobbles of all time, right up there with the West Virginia Ryan Braun imo... (assuming you consider the bobble-arms a brewer bobble, since it was given out by a non-brewer affiliate...)

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

According to the other board I saw this on, this is the Beloit line-up:

Prince Fielder, Miguel Sano, and George Sperilus

All of these were mentioned on the Snappers' Twitter feed, with dates. The Prince is slated for June 14th. Mr. Spelius apparently had something to do with the creation of the Beloit Brewers back in '82, but I don't know if that means something as simple as ponying up $$$ or if it was something more.

maybe they figured if they gave out a bobble of the president of the league, they'd get the league off their back about how terrible the stadium is. they would have been better off making one of the guy that has been selling 50/50 tickets for like 20 years. people might actually know who that guy is.

it wouldn't be all that hard to find some better choices then doing the league president and another prince fielder. hell, they did a Gallardo a couple years back and he only played 2 games for the snappers.

better choices for snappers bobbleheads-

mike kinkade/ bill wegman

pat listach/ jim gantner

Geoff Jenkins/ troy o'leary

john jaha/ dale sveum

Ronnie billiard/ cal eldred

jeff D'Amico/ Fernando vina

bill spiers/ manny parra

me/ carlos villanueva

jj hardy/ Wilson ramos

Oswaldo arcia

and you could probably put at least 10 more on the list. it doesn't take much to think outside the box a little with stuff like this.

• 2 weeks later...
That would involve common sense...When it comes to bobble selection, there appears to be no one with a handle on what the fans really want...

Archived