Brewer Fanatic

2014 Timber Rattlers Bobble Photos

TURBO

It appears they might be semi minis too, like the Fang bobble-tail, and both versions of Bernie and Fang.

That is a bummer if true.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So the collectors know, there are 2 versions of Scooter. One with the Pepsi plaque, and one with the Cher-Make plaque... lilrebel alerted me to this, so I thought I should post it here.

I have no idea if one is more rare than the other, but my guess is that they are 50/50, with no rareness associated with either one. I checked through mine, and half have the pepsi plaque, and half have the cher-make plaque.

It is always something... Now the question is, will the other 10 bobbles this season have multiple sponsor plaques? Not a big deal if they are 50/50, but the problem is the display space for those of us who are completists...

*sigh*

Today's Felix Hernandez only had one sponsor (Dairy Queen)

I am assuming there is only one Felix if that is the case.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to admit, I am not very enthused to get the players that have nothing to do with the Brewers.

Cabrera, Choo, Felix, Ortiz, Jones, and especially lawrie since they already did one of him when he was a Brewer, just don't do it for me.

Why on earth did they not do Thornburg or Peralta? For that matter, why did the Brewers ignore Peralta this year? You can pencil him in for next year as an automatic, maybe for both the T-Rats and Brewers...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Pretty glad the Henderson was not a mini...I hope the Gomez is also regular sized, but the picture sure looks like it is smaller...

Not sure exactly, but my guess is when he pitched for the T-Rats, he wore his Brewer whites pants with the rest of the T-Rats uniform.

It's a great bobble too, so much nicer than the ones the Brewers hand out... I am not a fan of the minis they are doing this year, but if the Gomez does turn out to be a full sized bobble, that will be awesome!

I called the T-Rats office today and they told me the Gomez is full sized! YAY!

The 20 year anniversary ones are all minis, but not the "special" 2. (Henderson and Gomez)

So the collectors know, there are 2 versions of Scooter. One with the Pepsi plaque, and one with the Cher-Make plaque... lilrebel alerted me to this, so I thought I should post it here.

I have no idea if one is more rare than the other, but my guess is that they are 50/50, with no rareness associated with either one. I checked through mine, and half have the pepsi plaque, and half have the cher-make plaque.

It is always something... Now the question is, will the other 10 bobbles this season have multiple sponsor plaques? Not a big deal if they are 50/50, but the problem is the display space for those of us who are completists...

*sigh*

The Brett Lawrie has two different sponsor plaques as well. It seems that if the box has two sponsors listed on it, there will be a split with what is on the sponsor plaques. For me, this means the team has done 8 bobbles already this season with the two Scooters and the two Lawries...lovely.

The original Lawrie give away had dual sponsorship. Selective and Ansay...

The majority of Lawrie bobbles given away were the ones with the Selective advertising plaque. That game was rained out BEFORE the game was played, and before fans had a chance to get to the stadium. So, most of the people with the bobble ticket packages got the Selective ones, as that is what they handed out at the customer service desk to those picking up bobbles at a later date. There are some of the ANSAY advertising plaques out there, but very few.

They have rescheduled the Lawrie bobble game for August 14th, which is where the remainder of the bobbles will be given out, most of which will be the ones with the Ansay plaque. That give-away is being advertised as sponsored by Ansay this time around, not a dual sponsorship..

All of the remaining bobble games are only sponsored by one advertiser, so I'm hoping that means only one advertising plaque, and one bobble.

I don't have the Ansay version yet, haven't been able to find anyone with extras, but I'm sure they will be readily available after the August 14th give away.

Archived