Brewer Fanatic

Predict the Brewers Record in March/April - 2014 (20-8)

jjkoestler

Predict the Brewers Record in March/April

3 vs ATL - 1-2

3 @ BOS - 1-2

3 @ PHI - 2-1

3 vs PIT - 2-1

3 vs STL - 2-1

4 @ PIT - 2-2

3 vs SD - 2-1

3 vs CHC - 2-1

3 @ STL - 1-2

15 home

13 away

28 TOTAL

I'll say 15-13 to start the season.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

The Brewers typically aren't good in the last few years in April. Last year they managed a couple games over .500. However, with several infield positions in doubt, I think they need some time to get it all together. I think Pitt and St Louis will try to come fast out of the gates to start the season.

11-17

Right now, I'm thinking 12-16. Tough schedule to start vs Atl who's pretty much a set team vs. our who's on 1st/2nd 1,2,3 in SP? Who's first out of the bullpen? 7th inning?

Then to Boston and Philly on the road? Boston has our number. I can see an 0-6 start to the season. And 6 games vs StL. They are just in a League of their own in talent 1-5 or 2-4 vs them. Just results in a losing month. But who knows? The pitching matchups can make or break the month. We may catch Pitts/SD/Chi's bottom of the staff and win all those games. Or we catch the top of their staffs and play .500 vs them.

I'll probably edit this post when ST comes to an end and the matchups and who has made the team is known.

3 vs ATL - 1-2

3 @ BOS - 0-3

3 @ PHI - 1-2

3 vs PIT - 2-1

3 vs STL - 0-3

4 @ PIT - 1-3

3 vs SD - 1-2

3 vs CHC - 2-1

3 @ STL - 1-2

9-19

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

3 vs ATL - 2-1

3 @ BOS - 1-2

3 @ PHI - 2-1

3 vs PIT - 1-2

3 vs STL - 2-1

4 @ PIT - 2-2

3 vs SD - 2-1

3 vs CHC - 3-0

3 @ STL - 0-3

15-13

The Atlanta series should be a good one. The Braves offense doesn't really concern me especially with them losing McCann. BJ Upton is bad offensively and isn't really all that good defensively. I like the Brewers chances to jump on Atlanta's pitching early in the year. The Red Sox, Cardinals and Pirates series are going to be very hard for the Brewers. So when are the Red Sox going to play in Milwaukee again?

12-16 in March/April, followed by a tough May as well. The schedule the first two months of the season doesn't set-up well for a good start to the season. I am interested to see how the NL Central on the whole stacks up against the AL East this year.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

• 1 month later...
Currently sitting at 18-7 with 3 to go vs the Cards. PFX1 (20-8) nails it if the Crew can take 2 of 3 in STL.

...and he'll never let us forget that he "KNEW" what the record would be.

*sigh*

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Currently sitting at 18-7 with 3 to go vs the Cards. PFX1 (20-8) nails it if the Crew can take 2 of 3 in STL.

*sigh*

It's ridiculous how many times I've been right since last October. If I made a list of it all you'd all be in shock. I knew this team was really really good "before" the season started back in October of last year when I said they would add a top pitcher and have the top offense with top 3 pitching in the NL. All they needed was to sign a top pitcher, add Davis to LF full time and make Gennett the full time 2B man, which that will happen soon as well. 4 years ago I said look for the Brewers to add 2 top SP's and they added Marcum and Greinke, that was when people said the Brewers had a terrible farm system and I said they still will pull it off. I predicted the Greinke signing about a day in a half before Jim Breen.

I knew my record would be close to what I predicted.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

*sigh*

It's ridiculous how many times I've been right since last October. If I made a list of it all you'd all be in shock. I knew this team was really really good "before" the season started back in October of last year when I said they would add a top pitcher and have the top offense with top 3 pitching in the NL. All they needed was to sign a top pitcher, add Davis to LF full time and make Gennett the full time 2B man, which that will happen soon as well. 4 years ago I said look for the Brewers to add 2 top SP's and they added Marcum and Greinke, that was when people said the Brewers had a terrible farm system and I said they still will pull it off.

I knew my record would be close to what I predicted.

Guess you weren't looking into the future when you picked that username though. :laughing

SRB,

Guess you weren't looking into the future when you picked that username though. :laughing

That had nothing to do with it. I like Prince Fielder and always will.

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

I hope you're wrong, PFX. 21-7 sounds better :)

Me too! The hardest thing to do in baseball is sweep the Cards..

It was a good guess, someone was going to be right though. I cant predict what I am going to eat for breakfast.

There's more to it than that. You guys weren't even close. I knew the Brewers would be VERY good this season, so the 20-8 was more of an educated guess.

It was a good guess, someone was going to be right though. I cant predict what I am going to eat for breakfast.

There's more to it than that. You guys weren't even close. I knew the Brewers would be VERY good this season, so the 20-8 was more of an educated guess.

You're laying it on pretty thick at this point, and now it's veering towards ad hominem stuff. Let's keep this discussion civil.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived