Brewer Fanatic

Ryan Braun Projection for 2014

I want Braun to do well, ignore the PED whiners, and produce for the team. This whole PED circus is all meaningless when a guy has natural ability and I'm pretty confident that Braun will prove that. He took a short course to recover from injury, like many people do in the real world from various ailments. It so happens that recovering from an injury in this way has to be illegal in the MLB. Go figure. Ask people what they think when some of these unnatural medications end up saving somebody's life and are as prevalent as multivitamins.

I highly doubt any player took PEDs just to recover from injury. Well Braun is always dinged up so there is probably some truth to that! I'm sorry but that's just the easy way out. You admit to a little bit to get people to forgive you. It's like the guy who cheats on his wife all the time, gets caught in a lie, and admits only to it happening once so he can get forgiveness.

Archived