Brewer Fanatic

Fantasy Baseball 2014

brewmann04
Trade accepted. The only issue I have with it is I am a bit gun shy with injury players as I had accepted a trade for Matt Kemp early last season and he proceeded to stink. Worried the same could happen with Harper but man...an OF of Braun, Jones, Harper is ridiculous in a 16 team league.

That's remarkable trade.

So I've been reaping the benefits of picking up George Springer. I generally kept him on the bench early then played him as soon as he hit his first HR. He's hit 9more in 20games with 20+ Rbi.

In one League I dumped top hitting prospect last year, Wil Myers. He's just been awful.

Myers promptly hit a HR for the first time in 21games the very first ab he's no longer on my team...lol

• 5 weeks later...

Disclaimer: I have a huge crush on Drew Hutchison. Should I trade Hutchison for Gattis in a keeper league? Hutch keeps in the 18th and Gattis in the 9th. I'm currently rolling with McCann at C with poor results.

My staff is loaded so I think Hutch is expendable, but will Gattis put up significantly better numbers than McCann in the second half of the season?

SP

MadBum

Stras

Latos

Kluber

Keuchel

Duffy

S. Miller

Hutchison

Pen

K-Rod

Koji

Rosenthal

Hawkins

Mejia

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

• 7 months later...

Archived