Brewer Fanatic

Matt Garza

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not able to get the Twitter links to load... What do they say?

@Aaron_Nagler 56m

For my followers who are Brewers fans, little bird just told me to be on the look out for free agency news.

@BrewerNation 36m

Hearing the #Brewers may be on the verge of a free agent pitcher signing. Working to confirm details.

‏@BrewerNation 28m

Hearing starter. RT @Flyerboy10: @BrewerNation Starter or bullpen?

Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I'm not able to get the Twitter links to load... What do they say?

Aaron Nagler ‏@Aaron_Nagler 57m

For my followers who are Brewers fans, little bird just told me to be on the look out for free agency news.

Chris

-----

"I guess underrated pitchers with bad goatees are the new market inefficiency." -- SRB

If this is true, as long as we're trying to re-assemble the 2006 Minnesota Twins pitching staff, the Brewers may as well just sign Johan Santana too. Willie Eyre anyone?

There is a serious lack of Boof on the Brewers right now.

starting to see alot more smoke around this...if Garza ends up happening I'd be shocked if it ended up being a team friendly deal - with Tanaka now gone Garza's among the more valuable FA arms due to no draft compensation tied to him. To me it doesn't make sense for Garza's camp to jump at an offer unless it's ideal with the # of teams still looking to add a starter

Still not seeing it other than some twitter stuff. Nothing on mlbtraderumors or anything like that. Timing seems odd, as we would almost have to move a SP for a 1b now right? If that was the case, couldn't we have seen the writing on the walls for Garza before we signed Overbay/Reynolds?

looking back a week or so ago at posts on garza and a lot of teams were backing off over long term concerns about his eblbow which might mean that his demands have come down...

if that's the case, and the brewers are getting him in the 3/45 range, then i'm on board

Archived