Brewer Fanatic

2014 Season

valpocrewsader

I just got league/renewal information in the mail for the 2014 season. Hopefully we'll be continuing the tradition of MKE softball under the Brewerfan.net banner for yet another year! Let's use this thread as a signup for previous team members and anyone new that it interested in hopping aboard. We have until mid-February to sign up. Roll call...

01. valpo

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

• 2 weeks later...

All right, so we're at 5.5 confirmed players? I'll ask the others via text. Would like to see a solid base of 8-9 of us before renewing for next season (due Wednesday). Then would just need to add a few more to be at 12-ish total.

If anyone reading this hasn't been on the team before and is on the fence, you should speak up! Or PM me if you have questions. It's a fun, NOT highly competitive, social league. Games in Bay View. Thursday nights. Only a 10-week season.

01. valpo

02. Houle

03. Beeks

04. Kenny bball

05. nullbyte

5.5 Radman

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Sorry I didn't reply when I saw you put this up. I got the ok from the wife today.

The major impediment is work. I work as a consultant and may get an assignment that won't give me Thursdays off. Right now it won't be a problem but I may need to bow out at some point.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

We are renewed for 2014!

In addition to BrianFieldCoder sounding like he's 80% in (?), I also heard from Schubert that he's 100% in, and Drick said "tentatively in". No reply from Aaron or Jon.

So as it stands...

01. valpo

02. Houle

03. Beeks

04. Kenny bball

05. nullbyte

06. radman

07. BrianCoderRobin19 (tentative?)

08. Drick (tentative?)

09. Aaron

10. Al

We'll need to drum up some more interest before the season starts. Hopefully that's not a big deal.

EDIT: Aaron tells me that he's in.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

All right, I recently found out that Drick isn't playing this year, says he could sub in an 8:30 game, perhaps. Also, finally got confirmation that Jon is out, said he could possibly fill in as a sub some weeks, too. Also, I'm not hearing back from Radman about playing, so he might be out???

We have recently added a player in Al's brother Phil. Also, apparently I forgot to list Schubert above, so that's one more. Also, Houle has a potential recruit.

All told, by my count we stand at only 10 confirmed guys, which would be 11 if Radman's still in or Houle's recruit pans out ... and 12 if both are in. Cutting it a little close!

01. valpo

02. Houle

03. Beeks

04. Kenny bball

05. nullbyte

06. BrianCoderRobin19

07. Aaron

08. Al

09. Phil

10. Schubert

11. Radman

12. Houle's recruit

Update, looking pretty good now... Thanks!

01. valpo

02. Houle

03. Beeks

04. Kenny bball

05. nullbyte

06. BrianCoderRobin19

07. Aaron

08. Al

09. Phil (Al's bro)

10. Schubert

11. Radman

12. Mike (Kenny's dude)

Archived