Brewer Fanatic

2007 topps bernie brewer card

Big Reed

I noticed the 2007 topps cards have mascots as part of their card set.

I got a bernie brewer card.

anybody know if it will have any sort of value?

I also have about 50,000 unsorted cards. i tried to ask a dealer how to sell these cards, and he wanted me to catalog them. i don't have the time to look in all these boxes to catalog them. is there an easier way to sell them? they date back to about 1986. there are probably a bunch or good rookie cards mixed in.

anybody know if it will have any sort of value

Probably never more than 25 or 50 cents.

is there an easier way to sell them? they date back to about 1986. there are probably a bunch or good rookie cards mixed in.

Do some checking on eBay. Search for stuff like "baseball card lot 50,000" or "baseball card lot 40,000" to see what other big lots of cards are selling for. You might want to look through yours just to give people an idea of what's included. If you just put that you have 50,000 cards people might think it's filled with 1988 Topps commons. This guy is selling 40,000 cards and lists exactly what he has and has a bid for 1,500 bucks.

thanks. i know i have a few good rookie cards mixed in, but my son doesn't seem that interested in picking up my hobby. and the cards take up about 6 feet of wall space in my basement.

Archived