Brewer Fanatic

Coming to Milwaukee -- Pumped

brewmann04

By the way, Saturday's game will be CC's return to Miller Park! Great tweet on this a few days ago from Mike Vassallo

CC Sabathia returns to Miller Park to face the #Brewers Saturday. The result of his last start here (9/28/08 vs ChC):

Bm4zlyECMAA5VRT.jpg

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to first say it was so much Fun watching the Brew Crew beat the Yanks on the two days i was there. But to everyone hear that offered Their Advice and helped me with Tickets and Hotels and places to eat.I wanted to say i can't thank you enough for making my First Experience at Miller Park Unreal . You fans are the best and i would have to be remised in thanking Laura for the help with the Tickets and also coming by to say help which was a very nice thing to do. To Baldkin for the help and offering for the Tailgate. I like to thank Corey ( bikeage 77)

I have to give a big thanks Conor(toolivebrew) and His Dad and Danielle (Pricipessa21)you made us feel welcomed and like long tome friends. Conor will keep you # so we can text down the line about the Brewers if that ok if you both are on Facebook or twitter please PM me them.

Conor The BRATS WERE GREAT MADE THE EXPERIENCE GREAT and I LIKED THE BEER BUT FORGOT THE NAME. Thanks again looking forward to my next trip.

Verified Member
Should have great weather, maybe a little chilly off the lake, so sweatshirt or light jackets may not be a bad idea. Welcome and I hope you're having a good time!

Archived