Brewer Fanatic

Coming to Milwaukee -- Pumped

brewmann04
I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP I RECEIVED FROM THE FANS HERE. I JUST WANTED TO SAY AGAIN THANK GOT OUR TICKETS FOR SAT AND SUNDAY. I AM SURE I HAVE A FEW MORE QUESTIONS AND HOPE THAT I GET TO ME SOME OF YOU ON THE BOARD.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I might as well ask the question that gets asked at this time almost every year:

When do tickets to the 2 exhibition games at Miller Park go on sale?

Season ticket holders can order them starting Tuesday, I believe. I'd guess later this week for others.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• 2 weeks later...
Well Today got our tickets for the Yankee Series totally excited. I really want to say thanks to everyone who offered help and hopefully get to met some of you either Saturday or Sunday.I will probably have a few more question before we leave. We are stain at the Marriott downtown and hopefully find a good place to eat after Sunday game.

• 5 weeks later...

Less than a month away from my first games at Miller Park really excited, I was wondering how are the food prices at the stadium? and was wondering how early should we arrive at the stadium and how do early do they let you in. still looking to see if i can book the Bernie Slide. Hopefully I can meet some of the great fans on the board.

h

h

Less than a month away from my first games at Miller Park really excited, I was wondering how are the food prices at the stadium? and was wondering how early should we arrive at the stadium and how do early do they let you in. still looking to see if i can book the Bernie Slide. Hopefully I can meet some of the great fans on the board.

The stadium opens 1.5 hours before the game. As for food prices, almost everything is under $10, I would look into the specialty food carts, and AJ Bombers outside of the 1st base side of the stadium, personally.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Fyi, the parking lots open half an hour before the gates. You can use that time to walk around outside before you can go into the stadium. There is the Walk of Fame (similar to the Hollywood stars) in the ground outside CF to LF?. There are statues to celebrate the workers who built the park, Yount, Aaron, Uecker, and Selig near home plate. There is also a little league diamond that sits where County Stadium used to be.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Thanks Baldkin for the info good to know I want to walk around and take pictures wow prices are different than here in NY

When my gf's parents visited us in Wisconsin for the first time, the first night we went out to dinner was fun. When our table was ready & we had to close out the bar tab, the gf's dad (who insisted on paying) saw the bill & started chuckling. He turned to me, and in his thick Bronx accent, held up the bill & said, "Get outta here -- is this right?"

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Thanks Baldkin for the info good to know I want to walk around and take pictures wow prices are different than here in NY

They definitely are.

I'm not sure if I'm tailgating for that series yet, but if I am, you're more than welcome to come have a beer and a brat in the lot with my tailgate crew.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Hope it was ok I used a lot of the information in this topic to help me make some decisions on attending my first game at Miller Park today and my second game tomorrow.

Thank you guys and gals.

I AM FIRED UP for the game today and tomorrow. ;)

GO BREWERS!!

Hope it was ok I used a lot of the information in this topic to help me make some decisions on attending my first game at Miller Park today and my second game tomorrow.

Thank you guys and gals.

I AM FIRED UP for the game today and tomorrow. ;)

GO BREWERS!!

Awesome -- have a blast!

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Fyi, the parking lots open half an hour before the gates.

Wouldn't that be an hour and a half?

Access to the Brewers' 12,600-stall guest parking areas generally begins three hours prior to game time (subject to change).

http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/mil/ballpark/information/index.jsp?content=guide#P

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

• 2 weeks later...

Ok we have everything ready to arrive Sat for both Sat and Sunday games looking forward to see my first home Game hopefully they take at least one of the games against the Yanks. Looking forward to metting some of you from the Message Board.BUT I REALLY HAVE TO SAY THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR GIVING ME A HEADS UP AND THE GREAT INFO TO MAKE THIS TRIP GO SMOOTHLY.

THANKS AGAIN

BREWMANN04( EUGENE)

Community Moderator

I won't be there to meet you but I hope you have a pleasant stay. Sounds like the weather won't be all that terrible, either.

Good luck on your travels!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived