Brewer Fanatic

Let's organize a way to help each other get the t-rats bobbleheads

Kelbysdaddy

First off, this is in no way an attack on the offer that turbo put out.

With 10 give always and 8 on weeknights getting all of these will be very hard for out of towners (2.5 hrs one way for me in Beloit).

I can probably make it to a couple games (maybe one weekday/1 weekend).

I will also help out anyone that helps with whatever giveaways the snappers do this season.

Send me a message or reply and let's work this out!

I'm interested. Four people would be ideal as we would each only need to make one trip.

Will the T-Rats allow us to pick up bobbles for other ticket holders?

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

I'm pretty sure all you have to do is have the tickets in hand, and they will give you one bobble per ticket. Doesn't matter who has the tickets, as long as you have them.

That is how it works normally for season ticket holders collecting their SGA stuff...

Can't imagine they would do it differently for this promotion.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

First off, this is in no way an attack on the offer that turbo put out.

With 10 give always and 8 on weeknights getting all of these will be very hard for out of towners (2.5 hrs one way for me in Beloit).

Actually, there are 11 dates, not 10...

;)

I'd be willing to help. Here are the dates...

Group 1

Thursday, April 3: Scooter Gennett (2B, 2010)

Saturday, April 5: Felix Hernandez (P, 2003)

Tuesday, April 29: Brett Lawrie (3B, 2009)

PICK UP BY MAY 2!

Group 2

Tuesday, May 13: David Ortiz (1B, 1996)

Tuesday, June 10: Adam Jones (OF, 2004)

PICK UP BY JUNE 12!

Group 3

Tuesday, July 1st: Jim Henderson (RP, 2009 as a player, and 2013 on rehab)

Sunday, July 20th: Carlos Gomez (CF, rehab with t-rats 2010, 2011, and 2012)

Tuesday, July 29: Asdrubal Cabrera (SS, 2005)

PICK UP BY JULY 31!

Group 4

Sunday, August 3: Khris Davis (OF, 2010)

Tuesday, August 12: Martin Maldonado (C, 2009)

Thursday, August 28: Shin-Soo Choo (OF, 2002)

PICK UP BY SEPTEMBER 2!

If you attend the last game in each group or go there by the pick up date you can get all the bobbles by going to the stadium 4 times. I might be able to make it to the couple weekend days, but can never commit due to a very fluid work schedule. So if we get 4 participants this would work out.

• 2 weeks later...
I'll make the extra trip (2 & 4) if you can hook me up with the Snappers bobbles. It's tough for me to make the games in Beloit. I need to double check my schedule though.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

I need to contact the T-Rats on Monday. I didn't place my order on Friday, but according to the T-Rats website "Mini-plan orders must be submitted at least 10 business days prior to your first desired game." Was there a perk if you ordered by Friday?

I think the bobble package ended on Friday, which included free opening day tickets (which included the Scooter bobble)

I'd be surprised though if they didn't let you have the entire package if you call first thing Monday...

I just ordered my package. The only thing about ordering now instead of last week is now the opening day isn't free but you can buy it at the same rate (6.50) as the other tickets. So all 11 tickets was 71.50. Tickets will be sent out the first week of march.

• 1 month later...

Archived