Brewer Fanatic

All 11 Timber Rattlers 2014 BOBBLES $150 plus shipping!

TURBO

To anyone interested:

I've been asked by several people to pick up their t-rats bobbles this season, and there would be a certain amount of hassle involved, so this is what I'd be willing to do for anyone that wants the bobbles but can't make the games. I'm making THIS exact offer to brewerfan.net board members only.

If anyone is willing to pay for 2 tickets in the package, one box and one reserved bleacher seat, I'd be willing to pick up all your bobbles and ship them to you at the end of the season. (You'd have to pay shipping cost though, I'm guessing roughly $20 depending on where you live...) If you would rather meet someplace to save shipping costs, I'm sure we could arrange that as well.

Box seats are $85 (which is the package I have for me and my family)

Reserved bleacher is $65 (cheapest option for a package seat)

So basically, you'd be buying me one more seat that I'd use for my family or friends, and a dummy seat (Reserved bleacher) that I would never use, but would use the ticket only to collect your bobble.

It would cost you $150 plus shipping ($20?), but you would get 1 of each of all 11 bobbles, and wouldn't have to scramble to get them from ebay or other people on the secondary market. (You would pay about $16.36 each, which would include the shipping cost) If you look at it, it's a sweet deal for you, and me, as I'd get an extra bobble, and seat to each game for family or friends, and you'd have all 11 bobbles in hand at season's end...(think of the gas money you'd save, plus parking fees, etc, by not having to attend all the games in person........lol)

There is currently someone on ebay pre-selling all 11 bobbleheads for $299 shipped, and my guess is that they will easily sell individually for $25-$30 each on ebay plus shipping, once they start coming out during the season. (some for more, Gomez, Henderson, Scooter, Felix, Choo, Ortiz...some for probably less)

Let me know if anyone is interested (PM me), I am putting my ticket order in on Monday afternoon 1/13/14, so that is the last day I can offer this deal.

*Also included will be the ticket stub and game programs for the day bobbles were given out.

Bobble Dates:

Thursday, April 3: Scooter Gennett (2B, 2010)

Saturday, April 5: Felix Hernandez (P, 2003)

Tuesday, April 29: Brett Lawrie (3B, 2009)

Tuesday, May 13: David Ortiz (1B, 1996)

Tuesday, June 10: Adam Jones (OF, 2004)

Tuesday, July 1st: Jim Henderson (RP, 2009 as a player, and 2013 on rehab)

Sunday, July 20th: Carlos Gomez (CF, rehab with t-rats 2010, 2011, and 2012)

Tuesday, July 29: Asdrubal Cabrera (SS, 2005)

Sunday, August 3: Khris Davis (OF, 2010)

Tuesday, August 12: Martin Maldonado (C, 2009)

Thursday, August 28: Shin-Soo Choo (OF, 2002)

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

In all seriousness, you will not find a better deal than this unless you plan to go to all 11 games yourself, even then, you have figure in gas and parking costs. The deal I am offering is less than $17 per bobble.

Not to mention, 8 of the 11 games are Tuesday or Thursday nights. If you live in the Milwaukee area, those are late nights on week days during the work week...

Anyway, if anyone else is interested, let me know ASAP.

You can pick up the bobbles up to a month after the game if you buy the $65 package online. I'll team up with Brewersfan.net community members to help each other out, maybe a group of us can vouch to pick a month to get the bobble/bobbles from that month since no one in Appleton wants to help out the community.

You can pick up the bobbles up to a month after the game if you buy the $65 package online. I'll team up with Brewersfan.net community members to help each other out, maybe a group of us can vouch to pick a month to get the bobble/bobbles from that month since no one in Appleton wants to help out the community.

Sounds like you are taking a shot at me, but whatever.

Yes, you can buy the package yourself, and you have 30 days to pick up each bobble from the date of the game. I am not trying to mislead anyone here... They will NOT ship them to you, and they will not hold all 11 until the end of the season.

What I laid out above is pretty black and white.

I don't see anyone here offering to pick up all the Brewers bobbles each year at the cost of the cheapest game ticket, no one is offering to get all the Chinooks bobbles either...

I simply outlined a plan that was beneficial to me and anyone without the means or desire to come to Appleton 11 times this summer. Paying less than $17 each bobble and not have to come up here on a weeknight 8 times seems like a damn good deal to me.

The "community" can work in many different ways, but give and take is usually the way things work in most cases.

Maybe you can get the community together and come up with a plan to get them, if so, by all means, have at it. I was simply offering to do it at a minimal cost that included a perk for me for the trouble.

Archived