Brewer Fanatic

T-Rats Bobblehead Ticket Package

hofcs

I was checking out the TRats site and see that they have a ticket package that includes their 10 bobbles to celebrate their anniversary. The package, for general seating, is $65 (if purchased before Jan 14th if I remember right) and includes 10 bobbles........better yet, you are GUARANTEED the bobbles with this package, no need to get in line hours early to guarantee a bobble.

I contacted the TRats and they said that you don't even have to attend every game, that if you can come within 30 days of the game, that you can get the bobbles at their office.

Living west of Milwaukee, Appleton is better than a two hour drive for me. Is there anyone who would be willing to work something out........or a group of us that could take turns getting the bobbles? Personally, if someone was willing to make the commitment on their end, I would just give you the tickets and you could take a friend or family member with the ticket (but I get the bobble)...... and then we could meet up on occasion to pick up the bobbles........

Thoughts? Takers?

Archived