Brewer Fanatic

Yankees sign Carlos Beltran: 3/$45mm

brewmann04

seeing as how they didnt sign Cano, its no surprise they are spending money on old people

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

I don't really see how this is any different than every other off-season over the last 20 years.

In almost all cases, there's only about the same 8-10 teams that can legitimately afford the top tier FA. This hasn't changed and it's been the same teams repeatedly. I don't know what you expect the Brewers to do. The rich get richer in the FA pool and the lower teams have to find the diamonds in the rough.

Just curious, but what FA that has signed should the Brewers have signed?

I don't really see how this is any different than every other off-season over the last 20 years.

In almost all cases, there's only about the same 8-10 teams that can legitimately afford the top tier FA. This hasn't changed and it's been the same teams repeatedly. I don't know what you expect the Brewers to do. The rich get richer in the FA pool and the lower teams have to find the diamonds in the rough.

Justin Morneau. 2/13? 1b solved!

Justin Morneau. 2/13? 1b solved!

And by solved we mean paying $7m for 1 expected win above replacement.

Archived