Brewer Fanatic

1978 and 1980 Topps Baseball Complete sets

TURBO

I have a full set from both years listed above. Not factory sets, but full sets that I pieced together back in the day when I was big into collecting...

Anyway, if anyone wants to make me an offer on them, have at it. I have no idea of their value, or if anyone even wants them, so let me know if you are interested.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Turbo, I messaged you yesterday afternoon. Get back to me.

Just replied.

If anyone is interested in 1980's and 1990's football and baseball sets, let me know. My Dad was heavy into collecting them back then, and is now thinking of getting rid of them at great prices! If you want volume, I can probably get you a great deal on the entire lot!!!

Mike, I sold both sets... Thanks anyway.

I will be getting a list from my Dad over Christmas, he has a lot of complete sets from the 80's and early 90's that he wants to get rid of...

The board member who bought my 78 and 80 sets will get first crack at them, but if you are intersted, and he doesn't want them, you are more than welcome to what I have left...

I'll post after I know what my Dad has, and the other board member has the chance to see them first...

Thanks for the interest!

I think I undersold the 78 and 80 set.. I have done business with the board member who bought them before, so I think I gave him a good deal at $50 each set...

I really had no use for them, and it makes me glad knowing that a collector now has them...

I'll post a list of what else my Dad has after Christmas. I know some of the 80's and 90's sets won't get $50 each. Some are more desirable than others due to certain rookie cards, etc...

• 2 weeks later...

Here is what I have left if anyone is interested. I'm not looking for high money (lol) make me a fair offer and they are yours!

Topps Baseball:

Fleer Baseball:

1988 (Factory set, but not sealed)

Score Baseball:

1990 (Factory set, but not sealed)

Upper Deck:

Topps Football:

1990 (Factory set, but not sealed)

Archived