Brewer Fanatic

Braun press conference, including video / audio archive

burnzy24
lying and cheating to make money have been in our society for decades, its already been endorsed by million and billionaires

I understand that lying and cheating to make money has been done for years in our society, that doesn't mean it's a good thing or the right way to act. It's certainly not a value most people would teach their children (at least I hope not). Also, I think we should be consistent in regards to whether or not we think it's "ok" to do that. Not sure why some are so quick to condemn Wall Street "villains", but have no problem when athletes act the same way. The answer to that should not be that athletes are not "stealing" the money. Sure they are...that money comes from somewhere. Aside from the paying customer, they are also stealing from the players who are playing by the rules. Yes, believe it or not there are players that play by the rules. I don't consider them "holier than thou". I consider them honorable.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived