Brewer Fanatic

Opening Day

MVP2110
Obviously barring any major moves made this off-season, who do you guys think starts opening day for us? Gallardo or Lohse? My head says Gallardo but I could definately see it being Lohse after he had a much better season last year

True but the first season Gord Ash had announced it was going to be Greinke before he got hurt, granted Lohse isn't anywhere as good of a pitcher as Greinke was but I still feel coming off last season where Gallardo struggled and Lohse was steady that I wouldn't doubt RRR running Lohse out there opening day.

I really don't think it's a slam dunk and is certainly won't be based on who's been the "face of a franchise". The Brewers have enough problems with attention on Braun's return without putting Gallardo and his arrest for drunk driving back in the spotlight.

My guess is it will be Lohse.

without putting Gallardo and his arrest for drunk driving back in the spotlight.

What? Why is anyone going to be digging up something that happened almost a full year ago. It's not even like it's going to be his first game since it happened. As long as Gallardo is on the team, healthy, and someone better isn't acquired he will be starting on opening day. It's pretty ridiculous to think otherwise.

Archived