Brewer Fanatic

WANTED: 2014 Season Ticket Holder Jean Segura Bobblehead

TURBO

So if you have 4 tickets in your package, you could separate them into 4 different accounts with 4 different names (say one per family member), and get 4 bobbles?

Seems like a very stingy way to give out the bobbles if it isn't one per seat...All it does is cause people to come up with creative ways to get more than one bobblehead.

Heard from a friend today that they would not have any extras, they are going to order as many bobbles as they have season ticket holders. Yeah right, then in 2 or 3 years, there will suddenly be cases of them flooding ebay.

I don't trust anything any organization says about bobbleheads...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Same guy got two 20 pack tickets today, separate accounts, side by side... He is getting 2 bobbles...

;)

Man, that guy got the Brewers good!

lol

I don't think his intention was to "get" the Brewers, I think it was simply to get 2 bobbles, one for himself, and one for me, er, um, a friend.

:tongue

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived