Brewer Fanatic

WANTED: 2014 Season Ticket Holder Jean Segura Bobblehead

TURBO

If anyone will have an extra they are willing to trade or sell, please contact me.

I will make it worth your time in trade if you want to go that route.

Thanks!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Might be tough to have "extras" since I was told its one per order...

I was wondering if it was one per ticket, or some other situation.

Well, if anyone is a season ticket holder, and you don't collect these silly things, let me know!

How does one get a ticket rep? seriously, whenever I call to get tickets, I just get whoever answers the phone. Do you have to be a season ticket holder to have a rep?

What is the smallest season ticket package you can buy that includes the bobble?

Thanks for the information Bikeage. 20 is the least huh?

One per order even if you ordered four 20 packs?

Well, that settles it, I'll have to get the Segura on the secondary market as there is no way I can even consider 20 games...

Does every 20 pack get a bobblehead or was it just for a certain number that renewed first? I renewed mine before the deadline but it was later than normal.

According to my season seat holder info, any 20 pack or full season holder gets one bobble per account.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

• 2 months later...

No clue on price...

I guess I will wait and see how the market plays out before I decide on a price...

I'd be willing to give up a lot in trade though, I have a lot of desirable bobbles to trade if anyone wants to go that route.

It will be interesting to see what these go for on ebay, because you know they will end up there, like all the rest...

Numbers wise I'm guessing these will be more plentiful than a variant. You are right. Anyone's guess what the price point can be considering this is an unprecedented way to distribute a bobblehead in Milwaukee. But chasing stuff like this in the past, STH giveaways can become easy to find acquisitions. But that's what's fun about this hobby I find I'm more often wrong than right.

I hadn't renewed my 20 pack for 2014 yet. I'm thinking if I was to talk to the rep, he might have that incentive available (segura asg bobble) yet if I renew.

I have been a 20 game holder since 2008 basically to have access to any post game tickets etc. but I don't live in Milwaukee so I always sell all the tickets on Stubhub. When I make it into Milwaukee for games I always buy other tickets either on the secondary market or in the early season ticket holders sale. I have always broken even (last year was close as by the end of the season I was basically giving them away so I am a little worried about this year). I buy the cheapest 20 game fans choice package and pick opening day and summer weekend games and any games that I think may be in demand. It might be too late for the bobble but it's something to think about.

The first batch on ebay will be sky high, for those that are willing to pay any cost to get one...

They will come down for sure, they always do...

The alternates/retro versions are not commanding the cost they once did, in fact, you can get some of the later ones for cheap, cheap, very cheap...

I would guess the first Segura will list at $200 or so, and someone will pay it! Then they will come down to earth and I wouldn't be surprised to see them selling at $40-$50 by summer's end...

Of course, I could be wrong, first time for everything.

;)

Does anyone have confirmed information how these will be distributed?

One per season ticket seat, or one per package (number of seats doesn't matter)

I have now heard both ways, any season ticket holders that know the answer for certain?

Archived