Brewer Fanatic

Signature question

Patrick425

Hate to start a new topic just for this, but I'm hoping for a quick response since we are going to be taking care of this tonight. My wife and I did a will and we need three witness signatures. I just noticed that the signature lines are listed as:

______________ of ________________________

Does anyone know how they sign that? Does their address (or just city they live in) go on the second line?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

(Perhaps we should just have a thread called "Misc. questions for Brewerfan members")

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

(Perhaps we should just have a thread called "Misc. questions for Brewerfan members")

I've been tempted to start such a thread multiple times, with the title "One Question Line".

Can I use, "I was wondering"?

No. And only women can post on Fridays.

My water heater broke while I was at work. There was a two inch puddle when I got home. What is the

Hoo-hoo-ha-ha-hooo-ha-hoo-hoo-ha-ha-ha-hoo-hoo-hoo-ha-hoo-ha-ha-ha-ha-hoo-hoo-ha-ha-hooo-ha-hoo-hoo-ha-ha-ha-hoo-hoo-hoo-ha-hoo-ha-ha-ha-ha-hoo-hoo-ha-ha-hooo-ha-hoo-hoo-ha-ha-ha-hoo-hoo-hoo-ha-hoo-ha-ha-ha-ha-hoo-hoo-ha-ha-hooo-ha-hoo-hoo-ha-ha-ha-hoo-hoo-hoo-ha-hoo-ha-ha-ha-ha-hoo-hoo-ha-ha-hooo-ha-hoo-hoo-ha-ha-ha-hoo-hoo-hoo-ha-hoo-ha-ha-ha-ha-hoo-hoo-ha-ha-hooo-ha-hoo-hoo-ha-ha-ha-hoo-hoo-hoo-ha-hoo-ha-ha-ha-ha-hoo

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Archived