Brewer Fanatic

Bobblehead 2014 SGA - any speculation

pepsimax23

We must be bobbled out that there wouldnt be any guesses what will be for next year - bobblehead dolls. So let me start the speculation.. People on this board are much smarter and more plugged in than me but heres just a shots in the dark.

Highly Likely..

Jean Segura & pinstripe alternate -

Jim Henderson - get to know your new closer everyone

Kyle Lohse - better stint than suppan/capuano

Maybe Baby..

Wily Peralta - its early.. but it could happen

Rickie Weeks - One last hurrah unless traded..

Jonathan Lucroy - wearing some concept jersey like 100 yr anniversary

Never Never Ever..

Dino Laurenzi - kenosha man accused of being a cubs fan?

Logan Schaffer - gag me with a spoon please no

Doug Melvin pt.2 - he's got quite a job in front of him while brewers pay braun thru 2020..

As long as our manager doesn't get one...Please, no RRR bobble! PLEASE?!

Segura and Lohse are a lock.

Scooter and Davis if they are penciled in as starters.

1. Segura (regular and retro)

2. Lohse )regular and retro)

3. Sausage (Brat or Chorizo)

4. Scooter (regular and retro)

5. Davis (regular and retro)

6. Henderson (regular and retro)

7. Ted Simmons (regular and retro)

8. Pete Vukovich (regular and retro)

9. Stitch -n- Pitch (Brat or Italian)

I heard that there is going to be a season ticket holder only Segura... If so, following the giants plan sucks. Put out as many bobbles as humanly possible, hoping to increase ticket sales and drive the bobble collectors nuts.

I am losing interest to be honest, just too many to try and get with all the alternates and secrets...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I received my season ticket packet today. There are 7 All Fan Bobblehead giveaways.

There is a season ticket bobblehead of Segura in his All Star Game batting practice jersey. It says only available to season ticket holders. I don't know is the 10 packs are included.

(1)Autographed ball of Gomez, Lucroy, or Segura or $25 in food /beverage vouchers for each seat held on account.

I'm thinking we need a "Brauny's Back" bobblehead. Ya see, there'd be 40,000 talking Brauns in home white smiling where the button would play thunderous cheers. Then 5,000 alternates of Braun in the road Grey with a 5:00 shadow, a grimacing look and is wet. This button would reveal scorching "boos". Thoughts?

We must be bobbled out that there wouldnt be any guesses what will be for next year - bobblehead dolls. So let me start the speculation.. People on this board are much smarter and more plugged in than me but heres just a shots in the dark.

Highly Likely..

Jean Segura & pinstripe alternate -

Jim Henderson - get to know your new closer everyone

Kyle Lohse - better stint than suppan/capuano

Maybe Baby..

Wily Peralta - its early.. but it could happen

Rickie Weeks - One last hurrah unless traded..

Jonathan Lucroy - wearing some concept jersey like 100 yr anniversary

Never Never Ever..

Dino Laurenzi - kenosha man accused of being a cubs fan?

Logan Schaffer - gag me with a spoon please no

Doug Melvin pt.2 - he's got quite a job in front of him while brewers pay braun thru 2020..

The Dino Laurenzi one would be great. I can see it now--the statue is standing holding a cooler that is cracked open with one arm, while is other arm is reaching for a locked FedEx door, which, naturally, is the part that bobbles.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

"I heard that there is going to be a season ticket holder only Segura... If so, following the giants plan sucks. Put out as many bobbles as humanly possible, hoping to increase ticket sales and drive the bobble collectors nuts".

Your T-Rats did that years ago.

Actually, no, they did not.

;)

"I heard that there is going to be a season ticket holder only Segura... If so, following the giants plan sucks. Put out as many bobbles as humanly possible, hoping to increase ticket sales and drive the bobble collectors nuts".

Your T-Rats did that years ago.

Actually, no, they did not.

;)

The Timber Rattlers didn't do a bobblehead give away that was suppose to be for a season ticket block. Suppan, Green, Bush, and Cain. Then, the Rattlers couldn't sell enough of the 6 pack, 8 pack , 10 pack or whatever it was for the bobbles and sold them in their store. That didn't happen?

Yup, that happened, but it had nothing to do with season ticket sales... It had to do with 8 or 10 packs of tickets (can't remember which one), generic "go when you want to tickets..."

You did not have to get any season ticket package, big or small, it was not tied to season tickets.

• 2 weeks later...
Though it would be sort of a repeat, I'd be surprised and even mildly disappointed if there is no bobble acknowledgment of Gomez's Gold Glove - especially since it's been so long since the Brewers had a GG winner.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• 3 months later...

Archived