Brewer Fanatic

Francisco Cervelli admits PED use

Keep waiting. I don't know why everyone wants or needs a phone call.

If you're mad about the influence they have in the ability for their team to win it's pretty ridiculous to be mad at Braun for that.

1. He apparently took them to help get over nagging injuries in a season where the Brewers had a legit chance to win a title.

2. He served his suspension when the team was already far out of any chance of getting a playoff spot. So it's not like his suspension affected the Brewers chances of winning anything meaningful.

I don't need a phone call. I'm just curious on why some SSH were called and others weren't. It sometimes seems the organization gives better rewards to 20 game pack holders or bandwagoners and it sometimes rubs me the wrong way.

I'm not mad about the influence he has to make the Brewers win. I was responding to why Braun would make national headlines and Cervelli gets a side blurb.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

I was responding to why Braun would make national headlines and Cervelli gets a side blurb.

Braun is an MVP and Cervelli is a virtual no-name.

When Mickey Mantle died, it was big news, and when Mickey Hatcher dies, it will barely make a blip. The power of celebrity.

are you REALLY going to be that upset if he doesnt call you? does it really even matter?

No, I'm not going to be personally upset if he doesn't call me and, as usual, you missed the point of my post.

Oh okay. :rolleyes

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Archived