Brewer Fanatic

Some stuff looking to sell... Brewers, NHL, Cards..

cweber39

Hello,

I have not posted in a longtime, but I still follow along... I am looking at selling the following to help support my other expensive hobbies.. HA.. Let me know if there are any questions on anything, I will probably be pretty flexible with prices as long as it is not a real low ball offer, would really like to move as much as I can.. I live in Sussex and work in Greenfield, prefer not to ship. Thanks!!!

Ryan Braun 24x36 signed in silver sharpie canvas I paid $329, looking to get $200 OBO w/ COA

Corey Hart signed and framed 8x10 w/ COA $25 OBO

Corey Hart signed official ball w/ nice glass case/wood & mirror base w/ COA $35 OBO

Ryan Braun signed ball, this was the ball that came from Associated Bank if you opened their Brewers Checking Account $25 OBO

Former Badger and NY Ranger Mike Richter framed and signed print w/ COA $50 OBO

Brett Favre framed memorabilia photo item, limited to 421 pieces, has a picture of him with small piece of game used ball. $25 OBO

5000+ Hockey card, some near complete sets, base cards, rookies, stars, inserts, book value on everything is probably $100+, I am looking at getting out of collecting hockey.. $35 OBO

100+ Baseket Ball cards, same thing looking to get out of collecting basket ball, inserts, Kobe RC, all cars NR Mint to Mint $25 OBO

Archived