Brewer Fanatic

2013 Playoffs LATEST: "CARDS LOSE! CARDS LOSE!" Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Champions.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-Kershaw had only 4 starts all year (in 36 starts) where he gave up 4 or more runs in one game. He did it tonite in one inning.

-Only 4 of the previous 167 hitters Kershaw faced had scored before that inning. Then 4 scored in a 6 hitter span.

-Kershaw threw 48, yes FORTY EIGHT pitches in the 3rd inning.

The worst possible world series would have been St Louis and Boston, and it sure looks like that is what we are going to get.

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Go Red Sox........ho hum.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

The worst possible world series would have been St Louis and Boston, and it sure looks like that is what we are going to get.

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Go Red Sox........ho hum.

Na, it'll be Cardinals vs. the Tigers.

However the ALCS plays out, I'm pretty sure I'm done following the 2013 MLB season, and surely any games in the NL park.

I have a friend who's a Cardinals fan and seriously tried to make the case that STL is the underdog of this year's LCS teams. While it's technically correct that they have the smallest payroll, I fail to see how that translates into neediness.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

In the "wafer-thin silver lining" department, I personally would have a hard time buying a cap designed like this even if it featured a Brewers logo:

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/graphics/product_images/pDSP1-17273606_alternate2_p275w.jpg

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Rough postseason for Prince. He now has gone 18 straight post season games without an RBI, which is a record.

Also, this happened:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qFmEF5JzcQY/UmNBUxLdPdI/AAAAAAAADEo/hTTrhuun_G4/s1600/Prince+flop.gif

Don't care for the Cards, but DESPISE the Red Sox. Everytime I turn on ESPN, it's something about Boston and what really annoys me is the whole "Beard" angle! Hope the Cards sweep the series with 4 no hitters!

ESPN loves the cardinals just as well as the sox... every other article is about their "model franchise" and how "they do things the right way". I'll take beards, which are never negative or annoying (ask the most interesting man in the world) over self righteous hypocrisy crap any day.
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

How this was initially called an out is beyond me, the ump was ten feet away and in the perfect position. Glad they got the call right eventually though.

http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/sports/2013-10-23/e6fedd19-49a6-475e-ad07-8e14ac092a13_World-Series-Bad-Call.gif

I hate it when the Red Sox win, but I hate it even more when the Cardinals win. I'm conflicted to say the least.

Non-related:

Front Row Amy is sporting a Red Sox belly ring on facebook...

Anything for a little extra attention, and her minions are more than happy to accommodate her self-esteem issues.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

What frustrates me is when the top of the order comes up with 2 on and 1 out and you leave Uehara on the bench. The guy has been flat out ridiculous this year. I just don't understand not using your best pitcher in high pressure spots

What frustrates me is when the top of the order comes up with 2 on and 1 out and you leave Uehara on the bench. The guy has been flat out ridiculous this year. I just don't understand not using your best pitcher in high pressure spots

I was yelling the same thing at the TV. He's also capable of tossing more than 2/3 of an inning.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Archived