Brewer Fanatic

Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2008 (July – Dec.)

jwill535

The best way I can describe The Eagles is the following:

If a deranged evil scientist starting cloning Kevin Costner, and he told 5 Kevin Costner clones to form a band and make music, the result would be pretty close to The Eagles...

Here is a non-sucky version of Hotel California.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually kind of disappointed that there was no "Summer is Back" thread to go with last year's awesome "Winter is Back" thread.

Edit:

I believe that Jerry (Tailgate Tips) Garcia would put Gorgonzola cheese in his breakfast cereal if he could.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I believe that Jerry (Tailgate Tips) Garcia would put Gorgonzola cheese in his breakfast cereal if he could.

That guy bugs me.

How is grilling a brat patty and putting a grilled onion on it a tailgate tip?

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I saw that the other day and I was like, what is that? He made a brat burger?!
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Man you should've seen him on today's. He needed another guy, I didn't catch who he was or where he was from but they grilled brats, grilled onions and put them in beer. This is so new, I can't believe he's the first to come up with this!

Chef Jerry is pushing the grilling envelope!

Apparently "Scotty Engage Cloaking Device" may take on new meaning shortly because scientists are close to developing a 3 dimensional cloaking device. That is just crazy, I just can't imagine all the implementations for something like that. Insert Gagne/Mota joke now.

we caught the lizard on Sunday morning before church. Here's a few pictures:

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n116/pitchleague/IMG_2018.jpghttp://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n116/pitchleague/IMG_2019.jpg

he ran pretty much all around the house for a good 5 days.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I'm taking a few grad school classes this fall. My program is designed for working adults, so I have night/weekend courses. I have a Saturday morning class, and it's supposed to begin August 30, which is Labor Day weekend. You don't really think they'll start classes on a holiday weekend, do you?

If it's a Wisconsin school which receives public funding, I think they have to start after September 1.

If it's a private school, I wouldn't assume. I remember being flabbergasted when Beloit College had classes on Labor Day.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

chicks secretly like socks and sandals, though you need that cocky/proud attitude when you get called on it. hiking socks work best, though, because white-cotton or black socks just look stupid.

Man you should've seen him on today's. He needed another guy, I didn't catch who he was or where he was from but they grilled brats, grilled onions and put them in beer. This is so new, I can't believe he's the first to come up with this!

That other guy is Klement's executive chef and it took the 2 of them to make a "Brat Bath." They acted like it was an ingenious idea, as though people in Wisconsin haven't been boiling their brats in beer forever....

chicks secretly like socks and sandals, though you need that cocky/proud attitude when you get called on it. hiking socks work best, though, because white-cotton or black socks just look stupid.

I wear sandals with socks (including black argyle ones) all the time. I don't see what the problem is!

Archived