Brewer Fanatic

Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2008 (July – Dec.)

jwill535
  • Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply
George W. Bush did an interview last year in which he said he frequents "The Google". I found this to be one of the funniest things I have ever heard. (I am not a GWB hater or lover, however I do love him for his funny antics)

George W. Bush did an interview last year in which he said he frequents "The Google". I found this to be one of the funniest things I have ever heard. (I am not a GWB hater or lover, however I do love him for his funny antics)

Am I too late for the 10:30 autogyro?

ESPN > The Force

Chris Berman > Han Solo

Public Transportation > Millennium Falcon

Bill Schroeder > Yoda

Reagan Star Wars > Lucas Star Wars.

Did I forget any?

Just one...

Ned Yost > Fatter than Joey

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Katie Holmes in Batman Begins = Jar-Jar Binks in The Phantom Menace

Thankfully Christopher Nolan had the good sense to re-cast.

While Katie Holmes was pretty bad in that movie, Jake Gyllenhaal's sister is so hard to look at. She is one of the ugliest women in Hollywood.

Jake Gyllenhaal's sister should have been cast as Two Face in the new Batman movie. Sometimes she looks cute, but other times she looks like her face is falling off.

Jake Gyllenhaal's sister should have been cast as Two Face in the new Batman movie. Sometimes she looks cute, but other times she looks like her face is falling off.

I never though Maggic Gyllenhaal was unattractive, altough she kinda resembled Miss Piggy in Sherrybaby. But my goodness, some scenes in the Dark Knight she looked like her face was hit with a shovel.

I never though Maggic Gyllenhaal was unattractive, altough she kinda resembled Miss Piggy in Sherrybaby. But my goodness, some scenes in the Dark Knight she looked like her face was hit with a shovel.

Everyone keeps saying how ugly she is and was in the movie. It could have been much worse, it could have been Rosie O'Donnell as Rachel Dawes.

"Yeah, Rosie, now that I'm Batman, I've just got so much on my plate right now. I just can't give you the attention you deserve anymore. It's like we're headed in different directions...."

Horses are kinda useless now.

I didnt want to post a new thread on this, because i'm sure to get my answer shortly.....but what if....

The Brewers were rained out on getaway day in Los Angeles on Sunday (8/17). They start a home series on Monday vs Houston and do not return to the West Coast and no makeup would likely be scheduled.

Now the season ends with the Brewers 92-69 and the Cubs at 92-70 with the 2nd best record in the NL. Would the Brewers then end the season as the Division Champions and the Cubs as the #4 seed, or would they force the Brewers to fly to the West Coast on Monday, if they lose, fly all the way home and play a tie-breaker vs the Cubs on Tuesday and start the divisional playoffs on Wednesday (which would require flying again if they lost the 1 game playoff)? I'd assume they'd have to considering the advantages of being a #1 seed vs a #4 seed. But that sure seems like a heck of a lot of travelling. Perhaps maybe they'd have to make up that game and then there is some type of tiebreaker other than playing a 1 game playoff?

Archived