Brewer Fanatic

Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2008 (July – Dec.)

jwill535
  • Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do y'all ever worry about the people who wear the big fleece jackets and scarves when the temperature drops below 65 for the first time in the fall? Like, pace yourselves!

Also, there are few things grosser to listen to than someone eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

The creators of 'The Street' decided to blow Snuffleupagus' cover because they didn't want to lead little kids on that they should have secrets and/or not tell their parents about something. Also, Big Bird had to deal with Mr. Hooper; et al not believing him when he would wax on about Snuffleupagus. The thought was kids watching the show would be less likely to tell if someone was abusing them.

Do y'all ever worry about the people who wear the big fleece jackets and scarves when the temperature drops below 65 for the first time in the fall? Like, pace yourselves!
I know I shook my head a few years ago when I saw a young woman rocking Ugg boots on State Street, on an 80 degree day in September.

(Not that the Ugg boots wouldn't have bugged me on their own.)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Also, there are few things grosser to listen to than someone eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
With their mouth open, definitely.

Anyone chewing with their mouth open gets my goat. I don't need to hear you eat, thanks.

I took two days on the way down, but did the drive back in one day. 15 hours, 45 minutes. Not the worst day in my life, but hours 9-11 were brutal.

Well I hope you had somewhere nice to stay on your way down.

Anyone chewing with their mouth open gets my goat. I don't need to hear you eat, thanks.

100% agreed. It is disgusting and loud. I believe those from England do that a bit much, but that might be my experience. There simply is no need to chomp up and down during a nice dinner and on top of that trying to talk and chew. Annoying..

I took two days on the way down, but did the drive back in one day. 15 hours, 45 minutes. Not the worst day in my life, but hours 9-11 were brutal.

Well I hope you had somewhere nice to stay on your way down.

I ran into this nice couple that let me tailgate with them in an empty parking lot. It was a good time. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Whenever I see Hawing's latest avatar, I think of the "Blue Milk" forum from the old starwarsfan.org. It was their off-topic forum. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember what I had for dinner last night, but I remember stuff like this. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/eyes.gif

Have you ever tried to search You Tube for "Chicken McNuggets"? I haven't, but the thought just popped into my head. I was watching Dave Bush walk three Pirates in a row and then give up three runs in an that same inning when you tubing chicken mcnuggets came to me.
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Those Cadillac commercials where they have people talking while driving in one of their vehicles on poorly-lit, reddish-purple scense...

...aside from the lady who used to be on "Grey's Anatomy," are they using celebrities, or people I'm supposed to otherwise recognize?

From the ads, I get the sense that I'm supposed to know who they are...but I don't.

Archived