Brewer Fanatic

Per ESPN: Braun Tests Positive, May Face 50 Game Suspension… (Part 3, Appeal underway)

RyDogg66
  • Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I've been told through a fairly reliable source that he will be exonerated! Still awaiting the official announcement though.

That source wasn't me was it? If so, please give me credit.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
This is absolutely killing me right now. I was anxious the last few days, now the minutes are just dragging. Can he really be exonerated of this?

I wouldn't get your hopes up despite what I say.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I've been told through a fairly reliable source that he will be exonerated! Still awaiting the official announcement though.

Ugghhh...don't toy with our emotions like that! Maybe your source is right, but it will just give me more hope and make me more upset if it turns out that he gets suspended.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Like I said, if it is announced today - suspension, tomorrow, no suspension.

Although.....everyone has said that as SOON as MLB finds out, they would announce it, ASAP, per the rules, no frills, just business.

With all of this hulabaloo the past 24-36 hours, it does seem like this is being "planned" and withheld longer than it needs to be...that is fishy. Why would MLB wait to announce it JUST before he reports, almost in a screw you sort of way to put a damper on him in camp?? Seems odd that MLB would hold it.

I doubt with Selig at the helm MLB would do anything to stick it to the Brewers, c'mon man :)

Journalists should have to get a license like a doctor or engineer and if they report stuff that turns out to be false they should get the license revoked. That would stop all of this constant "source" crap that is just invented because they don't have enough stuff to write about. If people don't want to get the license (like internet speculators and everyone from ESPN) that is fine but then the public will know to never trust anything they say or treat it more as gossip than a legit story

Ugghhh...don't toy with our emotions like that! Maybe your source is right, but it will just give me more hope and make me more upset if it turns out that he gets suspended.

I've double checked my source and he says he's positive that he'll be exonerated. Believe me, I've told as many people as possible. I'll look like a fool if I'm wrong.

fox6now.com was talking about Ravech's tweets, but was also saying that Braun was supposed to arrive at camp this afternoon, not tomorrow. Maybe they are announcing it right when he gets there.

Is it Tom Pippins saying this. If so, I would take it with a grain of salt.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived