Brewer Fanatic

2008 Vent Thread (part 4)

Recurring vent brought on by especially heavy symptoms during the Cub series:

The Brewers have to be one of the worst teams in the league in terms of allowing opposing fans to sit right behind home plate. The seat behind the plate are gold. I don't care what the team can get for those seats in terms of revenue: it's worth more to have Brewers fans there than Cubs fans or Reds fans or Cardinals fans back there virtually every game. Give those seats to local Little Leagues. Or Boys and Girls Clubs. Or Boy and Girl Scout troops. Just make sure that the people there are Brewer fans. I don't want to see oposing fans down there whooping it up. Ever.

Amd shame on the season ticket holders who sell out their seats way down low in series like this. If you have the scratch to buy seats down near the Doorman, you don't need to be lining your pockets at times like this. I don't care if that's how you finance you season tix. If you're selling out, I call shenanigans on your fandom. It's not that hard to find other Brewer fans who would love to take those seats. Sure you might not make the same in resale, but again, if that's your first priority, I call shenanigans on your "fandom" I don't want to see you in those seats when the playoffs come around.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Brewer hitters these last few weeks have been way below average except for Mr Braun and Mr Hardy.

I think the crew would be better off finding a veteran Hiiter instead of Bullpen arm.

Cameron has been worthless and i am not sure what has happened to Corey and Bill seems to be back to hi old ways.

I also getting really fed up with Weeks and his inability to produce now that he healthy.

The brewers have to be able to leave Miller Park with a split here

I swear, if there was an "unforced errors" stat in baseball like there is in tennis, the Brewers would lead the league.

Stupid, stupid, stupid walks. For God's sake, just throw strikes and if Mike Fontenot beats you, so be it.

Edit: What I mean to say is, a stat that encompasses things other than the usual "error" - such as walking batters that aren't power threats and running into outs (Hall)

Brewers are just not ready to beat the cubs ,their hitters are a joke here swinging at all kinds of Junk. I can see this 4 game set going downhill fast. Hall is again stinking up the Joint again and is just killing this team along with the poor play on the field by Weeks.ned need to groq a pair and Sit him cause he killing this team. Braun can't carry this team alone.

The Cubs had about 5 goofy inches away from outs type of hits and that was the difference in the ballgame, don't want to read too much into it even with my BOLD prediction above. Luck played more of a role in this win than anything.

Archived