Brewer Fanatic

2008 Vent Thread (part 4)

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's an older lady that site between the two posts up in the terrace level and she yells very strange things all game long and she is always wearing a lime green Brewers jersey, which makes absolutely no sense!

And I don't care if it's Breast Cancer pink. You can literally buy anything you want in Breast Cancer pink and I find it ridiculous. Instead of paying $8 for that spatula because OMG it's pink, donate the $8 to a charity. They'll actually get all of the money that way.

I saw a red Brewers ball and glove hat while getting coffee this morning.

MAKES NO SENSE!

It's probably "breast cancer" pink. The Packers have it, too.

Well, the way it was being worn definitely indicated the breast cancer aspect was ancillary. It definitely appeared to be an 'OMG cute!' thing.

Thanks for the backup tristar... felt pretty stupid when I read casey's post... well, you know, more stupid than usual.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

I saw my first Brewers 'Pink OMG!1!! PINK! It's so cute!! OMGz!' hat this season, worn by some girl.

I wanted to douse the hat in gasoline & set it ablaze.

TLB, please let her take the hat off firsthttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/tongue.gif

I am tired of Rickie Weeks being a tease. He is talented but the guy may be the dumbest player in the league. Two inexcusable boneheaded plays so far to cost us a couple runs at the least.

What did he do?

They analyzed in game on Baseball Tonight last night and basically said Rickie should have been closer to the bag if he's been at all paying attention to Molina, who set up considerably outside, putting him that much closer to first.

Is it just me or does Kendall seem lost at the plate. He's always been a guy who dives at pitches but it's so noticeable now it looks like he's falling over every time he swings.

It's no wonder this guy has no power. If he took those mechanics to the golf course, he wouldn't hit a driver 200 yards.

I think a lot of it is lack of rest and him wearing down badly.

Just when I start to think that Ned is *ok* as a manager, he pulls this crap today. Even more infuriating is that he'll say that "Sup had great stuff, he just missed a few pitches" after the game. Ned is absolutely clueless.

If Yost lets Suppan come out to pitch the 6th, I'm done as a Brewers fan until Ned is fired.

I thought that one possible advantage of this assinine pitching platoon was that the guy who wasn't making the starts would be available for long relief. Neither McClung nor Bush has made an appearance in a game they didn't start. So what the heck is the point? Today would have been an ideal situation to use McClung, but instead Suppan stays out there to get crushed. The whole thing is a stupid waste. Ned Yost is a dolt. Pathetic.

Just when I start to think that Ned is *ok* as a manager, he pulls this crap today. Even more infuriating is that he'll say that "Sup had great stuff, he just missed a few pitches" after the game. Ned is absolutely clueless.

If Yost lets Suppan come out to pitch the 6th, I'm done as a Brewers fan until Ned is fired.

Hey, no one said jumping on the Brewer's bandwagon would all be roses.

Archived