Brewer Fanatic

autographs, signings, and tips, part 2

drezdn
I have found one other ball that is to MLB specs that won't bleed. They cost $5 and look nice. Of course they won't be worth as much as an offical MLB ball but I don't care since I too don't sell them.

what ball did you find for $5 ?
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j290/jason21nl/p613332reg.jpg

this is the ball, the other side sweet spot is open. It's pretty nice, with a blue bic pen it doesn't fade or bleed. I like them because you can buy 3 of them for the price of one MLB ball. Like I said, it doesn't matter to me that its not a MLB ball because I don't sell them...here is the description of the ball...

The Rawlings® ROML baseball offers a Major League Specifications design with a full-grain leather cover and a Rawlings® Major League seam for consistency and durability

Thanks for the update BHF, I'm trying to get as many of the 1982 Brewers to sign my morning Sentinel from 10/11/1982. I missed Gantner & Augustine 2 weekends ago, so this is good. I'm only willing to pay for a small handful of guys from that years team and he is certainly on that list, Molitor, Yount and Sutton being the others. I've got eight so far, Fingers would be nine. I'm fairly certain with a little bit of work I can get Larry Hisle before the year is out. Paying for the 3 mentioned above and suddenly I'd have half the team.

Easier said than done, I know, but I've had this paper for 24 years before I finally decided to try to get it signed. I think I'm off to a good start.

http://www.gobrewersgo.com/sigpaperthumb.jpg

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

do you have harvey on there 20fry?

No, I didn't get my first autograph on it until this year.

he is going to be a tough one to get! http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/wink.gif

That was one reason I wanted to start getting as many signatures as possible now, before the rest...well, die. No easier way to put that.

On a side note, Harvey Kuenn Jr was the scout that killed my dream of being a Major Leaguer . Well, to be fair he didn't do the actual killing, my lack of sufficient skills did that. He was just the messenger.
20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

Thanks for the info BHF I just got an Oakland A's 1972-1974 sga clock from ebay. Iwas planning on taking it apart and make a Brewers retro logo faceplate for it but now i might take it apart and have Fingers sign the A's faceplate.

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n176/Zachlaka/3707_1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

i got this as an email yesterday.

http://app.expressemailmarketing.com/images/gallery/29452/IS00607.jpg

JEFF'S SPORTS IS PLEASE TO ANNOUNCE
EXTREMMELY LIMITED OFFER TO OUR E-MAIL CUSTOMERS!

Jeff's Sports is conducting a private autograph session with Brett Favre where you can supply your own item to be signed by Brett Favre. This is a Customer Supplied Item Event! Please read below for all the details!

Items for this PRIVATE SIGNING are now being accepted. Items will be accepted on a first come first serve basis. Acceptance of items will be stopped at 100 pieces. All items must be in our possession by FRIDAY OCT. 12, 2007.

THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT BEFORE THE DEADLINE, SO DON'T WAIT!!

PRICING IS AS FOLLOWS - Prices are for Your Customer Supplied Item

PREMIUM ITEMS:
Full Size Helmet
Jersey
Football
$250.00 per item

MORE PREMIUM ITEMS:
11" X 14" Flat
16" X 20" Flat
Mini Helmets
$175.00 per item

OTHER ITEMS:
8" X 10" Flat
Magazine
Football Card
Hat
Book
$150.00 per

INSCRIPTIONS:
Only three inscriptions will be used:
MVP3
SB 31 Champs
Best Wishes "insert name here"
$75.00 per inscription, per item

SHIPPING & HANDLING:
Please add $10.00 to all items for shipping and handling back to you. No shipping necessary on customer pick-up items

OTHER ITEMS PLEASE INQUIRE

BRETT'S RULES:
* Brett reserves the right to not sign an item for any reason

* All items must be received by Oct. 12, 2007. Items will be back to customers by approximately at the end of October.

* Jeff's Sports is not responsible for lost or damaged items during shipping.

* All items will include Brett's Official Hologram and a matching Hologramed Certificate.

Thanks,

Jeff's Sports Inc.

Jeff's Sports Menomonee Falls Store
N81 W15100 Appleton Ave
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051

Phone: (262) 502-4256

Jeff's Sports Brookfield Store
14165 W. Capitol Drive
Brookfield, WI 53005

Phone: (262) 781-2546

Archived