Brewer Fanatic

autographs, signings, and tips, part 2

drezdn
uecker signs ttm, but he only signs balls from what i hear

Kind of, He will sign balls TTM. If you send something else, ala 8x10 or baseball card he will send back a signed 8x10 of his with him standing next to the large bat.

does he always return?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MUSIC AND CREAM PUFFS AND BARNS, OH MY!

Three Bucks players and one Bucks legend to make appearances at Wisconsin State Fair this weekend

Bucks fans are used to seeing Charlie Bell and Ramon Sessions handle the basketball, but this weekend they'll get a chance to see them handle something else - perhaps roasted corn or a cream puff. That's because the two guards have made plans to attend the Wisconsin State Fair, along with 2008 second round draft pick Luc Richard Mbah a Moute and Bucks legend Bob Lanier. Fair goers will have the chance to visit with the four guys and snag autographs today, on Friday and on Saturday, as well as visit Milwaukee Bucks Headquarters in the fair's exposition center.

Thursday, July 31

· Charlie Bell will be at the FSN Booth in the Sports Zone from 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.

· Luc Richard Mbah a Moute and Ramon Sessions will be at the Miller Lite Sports Bar & Grill from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.

Friday, August 1

· Bob Lanier will be at Bucks Headquarters from 1:30 - 3:00 p.m.

· Charlie Bell will be at the Miller Lite Sports Bar & Grill from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.

Saturday, August 2

· Bob Lanier will be at Bucks Headquarters from 1:30 - 3:00 p.m.

· Luc Richard Mbah a Moute and Ramon Sessions will be at the Miller Lite Sports Bar & Grill from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.

Milwaukee Bucks Headquarters at the State Fair opens today and will remain open throughout the entire 11-day fair in the Wisconsin Exposition Center. Bucks Headquarters features a great selection of Bucks merchandise, ticket information (including great value packages for the upcoming 2008-09 season), as well as appearances by Lanier and Bucks mascot Bango. The 2008-09 Bucks schedule will be made available at the booth as soon as it is released by the NBA. Bango's Pop-A-Shot Challenge is also making its return this summer.

The Miller Lite Sports Bar and Grill is located on the corner of Grandstand Avenue and Second Street.

The FSN Booth is located in the Sports Zone, just off of Wetley Way near Gate Four.

For more information, please visit www.wistatefair.com.

probably a stupid question but I wanted to send something to Uecker through the mail would I just send it to the stadium. I've never really sent through mail if someone could pm where to send it I'd appreciate it.

i think you can send stuff straight to the stadium. i've heard of other people doing that. that was just players though, because of the stalker issue i would think Ueck would like people to not know where he lives these days.

Although it will be a little late in the season to do it, I will begin teaching in MPS this fall, I was thinking of sending the kids who got A's on their tests to the Brewers to have random, and hopefully, African American players sign their tests for em with a quick "nice job" or something. I think players would be into that for the SCORE program, but I'm curious how much my students would react or if it would motivate them much. If it works in September I'd consider trying that for the Bucks or Packers and then going back to the Brewers in spring. Feedback?

bikeage, i would contact the brewers on that, i would think that they would support that...mike cameron is a great signer, nice guy, and though he isn't as popular as prince, or someone like that, it would still be cool, i would think that they would do that?

cool idea though

Does anyone have any idea what time would be early enough to show up for the Block Parties this week? The names are MUCH bigger than any of the one's I've been at in the past and I have no problem going early, but I don't want to sit there at 6 am if not necessary and I don't want to go so late that I don't get through the line and therefore it's fruitless.

Any ideas? Is 8 am early enough? thoughts?

milwaukeebrewers.com/blockparty

August 9 - Player Appearances:

ELM GROVE (13600 Juneau Boulevard)

Seth McClung

Ray Durham

Jeff Suppan

Prince Fielder

Rickie Weeks

Mike Maddux

CC Sabathia

WHITEFISH BAY (Silver Spring Drive)

Craig Counsell

Ryan Braun

Corey Hart

Salomon Torres

David Riske

Ted Simmons

Eric Gagne

For those who have attended the block parties in the past....do they have players at different tables, or one table at different times? I'd certainly be interested in CC and Prince, but I really have no idea what to expect at these things. Would it be possible to get both? Do they just have all the players lined up? What time would you recommend getting there to ensure an autograph from CC?

For those who have attended the block parties in the past....do they have players at different tables, or one table at different times? I'd certainly be interested in CC and Prince, but I really have no idea what to expect at these things. Would it be possible to get both? Do they just have all the players lined up? What time would you recommend getting there to ensure an autograph from CC?

See post 729 in this thread from tristarscoop for a good description of what to expect. But these upcoming block parties are pretty much unprecedented in terms of the number of big names, so it's anyone's guess how early we'll need to be there.

just called the ticket office...good news: it's still on for tonight....simmons, weeks, parra, mota, skaleen, and some one else...

hopefully they get the thing up soon...wasn't that last date supposed to be with sheets, fielder, kendall and more? all i need is sabathia, hall, kendall, and cameron and i'll have basically everyone on a rawlings big stick

Just heard on the telecast that Fielder won't be at the block party tomorrow due to some family something or other...this is the second time he's done this now (he missed the season ticket auto signing too). They didn't say if anyone would replace him but he will NOT be at the block party in Elm Grove tomorrow....that outta make the line for CC even longer. great... http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

Archived