Brewer Fanatic

autographs, signings, and tips, part 2

drezdn

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone know who will be signing on the 31st of August for the Pirates Game?

FRIDAY, AUGUST 31
LOCATION PLAYER
Field Level Dave Bush
Field Level Tony Graffanino
Field Level Tony Gwynn
Field Level J.J. Hardy
Field Level Corey Hart
Field Level Mike Maddux
Field Level Brian Shouse
Field Level Jeff Suppan
20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

I don't know, but that is only the preliminary list set by the Brewers. It was set back in April. Just looking at the list I would guess that Graffy won't be signing either.

The Brewers do replace the injured / demoted players, just don't know who it might be yet. My guess would be Dillon in place of Graff. No guess as to who might replace TGJ if he's not back by then. It would be nice to get Linebrink out there once this year.

The Brewers do replace the injured / demoted players, just don't know who it might be yet. My guess would be Dillon in place of Graff. No guess as to who might replace TGJ if he's not back by then. It would be nice to get Linebrink out there once this year.

Linebrink signed at the last autograph Friday. In place of Mench for some reason though.

shouldn't GAllardo sign? I thought that I had him slated for this round, but I could be wrong.

The first time Gallardo signed was with the Jenkins group so I am guessing he will be signing with that group again. Their date is 9.14.

FRIDAY, AUGUST 31

LOCATION PLAYER

114/115 Dave Bush

110/111 Joe Dillon

111/112 J.J. Hardy

124/125 Corey Hart

123/124 Scott Linebrink

120/121 Mike Maddux

115/116 Brian Shouse

119/120 Jeff Suppan

Tonights official Auto Friday schedule with signing sections per Brewers.com if anyone is going and interested.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

just so everyone knows, I saw at burhardt's today that sheets will be signing at burghardt's on the 29th, it is like $35 for a ball or flat, if anyone wants more information, I picked up a flyer, if he sweet spots, it is worth it, but I'm not sure he will because it isn't for a sports memorabilia business, but on the other hand, he is getting paid to do it, so I think he has too?

I went to the Hart signing today and it was great. THey were doing alot of promoting for the Cordero and Sheets signings because the same company is doing them all. I thing that 35 for Cordero is to high, and I would have paid 35 for Sheets but I have like 3 things signed by him already.

this is a horrible picture my camera won't work, so I scanned it, the above one of Hardy is on the sweet spot, the bottom one of Cameron Maybin is not. The sweet spot is worth more money for whatever reason, so collectors like to get it signed there, some players however are not allowed because they have contracts with legends of the field, or upper deck, steiner, mikita, all sorts of them...

the sweet spot is opposite the league info.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e378/billyhallfan/scan.jpg

normally if you want a sweet spot autograph, just ask them politley, just make sure that if you are starting a collection like I think you are, to only get single signed balls, unless they are team balls, they look better and are worth more, I personally don't care about worth beacuse I don't plan to sell my collection, but sweet spots are still the best. Anyway, also make sure that you only get them on MLB balls, which are pricey, but any other ball the autographs will bleed and be faded away in a few years. and never, ever buy a mlb ball from miller park, you will pay close to 26.00 for it when you can get it at sports authority with a case for $15.

yes, it has to be a rawlings official mlb ball, otherwise the ball will make the autograph bleed and fade away. I don't know where you live but the best price that I have found is from sportts authority in delafield, it is right off the interstate, they are about $15, great deal.

Archived