Brewer Fanatic

autographs, signings, and tips, part 3

tony2sweet
  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, he was about as quiet as one could be. That was the first signing I've been a part of from Jeff's, and man, the whole process went by really quickly. I completely forgot to take a picture of Yo signing the canvas I brought with!

He was just wearing jeans and a tshirt. He was only there an hour. His agent was a bit of a prick. Yo had a big patch of some kind on his left arm. Kind of odd.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1276/dscf0706.jpg

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/8063/dscf0705.jpg

PHIL NIEKRO Will Be at the Timber Rattlers game June 12th siging for FREE, this off the team site.....

Baseball Hall of Famer Phil Niekro will be at the game on Friday, June 12 courtesy of Miller High Life. Niekro, who won 318 games during a major league career that began with the Milwaukee Braves, will toss out a ceremonial first pitch knuckleball and sign autographs during the first three innings of the game. There will be no knuckleballs during the fireworks display after the game.

PHIL NIEKRO Will Be at the Timber Rattlers game June 12th siging for FREE, this off the team site.....

Baseball Hall of Famer Phil Niekro will be at the game on Friday, June 12 courtesy of Miller High Life. Niekro, who won 318 games during a major league career that began with the Milwaukee Braves, will toss out a ceremonial first pitch knuckleball and sign autographs during the first three innings of the game. There will be no knuckleballs during the fireworks display after the game.

If anyone is going to this and can get an extra autograph, I'd be interested. We could do a 50/50 perhaps with ROMLB, meaning I'd provide 2 baseballs and you would keep one and get one for me. Thanks for looking.

What were the block parties like last year? I was at the one right near Miller Park in 2007 when Braun was there, and the line was long early, but it wasn't total chaos or anything. The tables were all set up early and they all had sheets of paper on them to say who was signing where. I just got there plenty early, got in the Braun line right away, and waited... Did they do things differently last year?

I heard the Sabathia one was crazy with people just running everywhere regardless of lines. I was at the Whitefish Bay one last year with Braun. When I got there around 7am there was one long line. At some point a Brewer employee showed up and walked everyone to the line they wanted to go to so no one lost their spot in line. Very organized, but I heard this was the exception not the rule with block parties

Archived