Brewer Fanatic

autographs, signings, and tips, part 3

tony2sweet
  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know where I could get a Villanueva 8x10, other than ebay? Would Waukesha Sportscards have one?

What time do you guys think you'd have to be at the block party to get Fielder?

Anyone know where I could get a Villanueva 8x10, other than ebay? Would Waukesha Sportscards have one?

What time do you guys think you'd have to be at the block party to get Fielder?

Yes, Waukesha Sportscards has at least a few of them. I went out there today to buy some 8x10's.

You mean if Fielder actually shows up!?! I'll be there at 7am.

You mean if Fielder actually shows up!?!

I really hope that Milwaukee fans don't take things like this too seriously...I know that he didn't do a block party last year, and I know he missed his last autograph friday, but Prince is easily one of the nicest Brewers players...I think maybe he doesn't like doing the public stuff? I don't know...but around Miller Park fans were talking about how big of a chump he was and how he was a scumbag...but I just think those are wrong, because they just aren't true...

I've never gotten Prince in the lot, but from my understanding, he's one of the few that still signs, and he'll sweetspot as well. I'm hoping he's at the block party, as I wouldn't mind getting some bobbles signed by him, but I don't have Cameron on a ball yet. I wonder what the turnout will be for this.

Tristar, do you live in riverwest? I'm right near Humboldt and Wright, so this is only about 8 blocks away for me as well.

Did anyone get a Chris Narveson 5x7 card from the year's block party that they are willing to part with? I would try to make a sweet deal in your favor if you have one (I have an extra autographed JJ Hardy I could trade for it).

I am also looking for a Ray Durham 5x7 from last year's block party. Will pay $20 for that card if you have one.

go to fanfest apirk...you get 3 days, at like 15 bucks a pop to get in, and hall of famers will be signing each day. ozzie smith has to be garaunteed...i did this when the all star fan fest was in milwaukee, and thats how i got back into collecting autographs....its a good time, and you can get pretty much everyone you want

because of the good experience, i also went the following year for 2 or 3 days when the ASG was at Comerica...you'll have to look up where in Screwy St Louie it's located, probably at some convention center.

Yeah I am doing fanfest, I am actually volunteering so I get in free anytime I want, so that should be good. I have heard the lines are incredibly long for autographs though.

Paul Molitor is throwing out the first pitch and signing at the Timber Rattlers Game August 4th and the Madison Mallards game August 21

Do you guys know how early one should get in line to get his auto at the T-rats game? I'd like to get a bat if possible. Also, if you have two tickets, does that mean two auto's? I'm asking because I doubt it.

About a half hour before the game, we didn't even know where Niekro would be signing because there was nobody in line at the time. But after the he threw out the first pitch, there was a good hundred people or so in the line. The line didn't move too fast because he was pretty friendly w/everyone and allowed multiple signatures. He signed for the first 3 innings, so I'm sure I could've gone through the line again had I wanted to.

About a half hour before the game, we didn't even know where Niekro would be signing because there was nobody in line at the time. But after the he threw out the first pitch, there was a good hundred people or so in the line. The line didn't move too fast because he was pretty friendly w/everyone and allowed multiple signatures. He signed for the first 3 innings, so I'm sure I could've gone through the line again had I wanted to.

I guess Molitor is signing before the game for an hour and 15 minutes. I think if the gates open at 5:30, do you think getting there at 4:30 would guarantee an auto? I'm not even sure where they sign anyway. I haven't been to a t-rats game in awhile. Thanks

What did everyone think of the Block Party today? No Fielder, was still on the list last night before bed...checked this morning when I woke up and 6 and his name was off, so I waited and didn't go til later because I just wanted McClung on a 8x10 I took in St. Louis last year. Cameron was missing also and apparently no one knew that until the players actually showed up...bummer for those in that line.

Archived